This thread is privately moderated by KaP2011, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 23, 2016, 07:19 AM
Trader Rating: 36
Thread OP
$500.00 USD
Will not ship
Sold

KMP Cessna Skymaster 337 ARF

Posting up this plane to gauge interest, more details and photos will be added.

KMP Cessna 337 ARF. Those who are familiar with this plane will know that while KMP called it a 337 it is really a Cessna 336 with non-retractable landing gear.
I would not call this plane NIB. Some work has been done.
I also have 2 NIB engines for this plane that I may sell with the plane as a package deal. OS FS 1.20 Surpass 2 w/pump, OS FS .91 Surpass 2 w/pump.

I would prefer to keep all communications public, no PM's except when exchanging personal information.

PayPal or cash upon pickup.

I pulled this first photo from the internet only to show what the plane looks like for those who are not familiar with this plane.
It is not the actual plane I'm selling.

Little bit of the back story on this plane and why I'm selling it.
I bought this plane from a fellow club member in May of this year. My best friend and flying buddy and myself were going to build this plane together. We started the project and 3 weeks into it Mark had a massive stroke that he did not survive. I've tried several times to get back to the build but it's not the same. Planes gotta go.

The smart buyer is going to ask lots of questions and want lots of pictures.

I will not necessarily sell to the first "I'll take it". I have to feel comfortable with the person and I want no miss-understandings.
Last edited by KaP2011; Jul 24, 2017 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Added pictures and details.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 23, 2016, 10:15 AM
Trader Rating: 48
Like see pictures of what tou have . Pm me for my email
Thanks
Sep 23, 2016, 10:26 AM
Thread OP
I'm not at home right now but I will be soon, I'll get some good photos of the actual plane.
Sep 23, 2016, 11:59 AM
Thread OP
Finally made it home. Here are 2 links to build threads for this plane.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1558324
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/arf-...skymaster.html
Sep 23, 2016, 12:02 PM
Trader Rating: 355
hi would like to see pictures of the arf itself there were two runs of this the 2nd run corrected some of the problems of the first run with the seams being visible on the booms
how much for shipping to 03275?
Sep 23, 2016, 12:18 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagomon
hi would like to see pictures of the arf itself there were two runs of this the 2nd run corrected some of the problems of the first run with the seams being visible on the booms
how much for shipping to 03275?
That's good info, I'll go look right now.
Sep 23, 2016, 12:24 PM
Thread OP
There are some seams visible on the booms when held at an angle to the light.
Sep 23, 2016, 12:29 PM
Thread OP
Not sure if this is first run or second. What I can tell you is that the booms do line up straight and are not warped or crooked anywhere that I can see. The horizontal stabilizer was too short on, I assume, all of the productions runs. Which is why I cut the ends off.
Sep 23, 2016, 12:33 PM
Trader Rating: 355
is the covering stripped on all the parts?ie rudders and elevators.any covering included?
Sep 23, 2016, 12:34 PM
Thread OP
The Box is 48 x 18 x 16, not sure of weight, I guessed at 24 lbs based on another ad on RCG.
USPS Retail Ground - $105.16
Sep 23, 2016, 12:39 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagomon
is the covering stripped on all the parts?ie rudders and elevators.any covering included?
Yes, I stripped the covering from all parts except for the rudders. The covering was complete crap.

I purchased nearly everything needed to build this plane, including covering.
None of these extra parts and supplies are included unless we were to strike a deal on them.

For $1500 I will include everything, engines and turbo mufflers, servos, battery pack, robart wheels and nose strut, covering. Everything.
Sep 23, 2016, 12:40 PM
Thread OP
Actually, the robostrut will be included with the plane no matter how it is sold..
Sep 23, 2016, 12:42 PM
Thread OP
Oh, and there is a little more of the covering on the control surfaces that needs to be cleaned up. The blue covering is a near perfect match to Top Flite Sapphire Blue.
Sep 26, 2016, 06:31 PM
Trader Rating: 20
Have you considered selling the OS 91 by itself? I would like to get in line if you do!
Sep 26, 2016, 06:33 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ablair
Have you considered selling the OS 91 by itself? I would like to get in line if you do!
I would only sell the engines separately if the plane sold first without them.

Quick Reply