Sep 22, 2016, 01:15 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Careful!

UPDATE: UPDATE: NSA: William Benny On Alex Jones Today

Former head of the NSA, William Benny is on Alex Jones show right now.

He ran the NSA and left after he became aware of how the NSA was being improperly used to spy on Americans.

He stated just moments ago that the NSA is spying on Americans to help establish a world government by spying on and thus being able to control the population of the world.

So, a massive amount of data is being developed on you, so that if you get out of line, they will use the info to control, or affect your life. This according to Benny.

UPDATE:

As I completed this message, my pc began to act up. Then it froze. I tried to post the message, but seemingly, nothing worked. I restarted, and the pc went into update mode. I
could do nothing at that point until moments ago,

This is why there are several copies of this message.

MY GOSH! i HAVE SINNED! YOU ARE RIGHT! I was wrong!! There is no William Benny!!! Never read my messages again!!!

Here he is:

Quote:
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

William Binney

Binney at the Congress on Privacy & Surveillance (2013) of the École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL).

Born William Edward Binney
Pennsylvania, US
Education Pennsylvania State University (B.S., 1970)
Occupation Cryptanalyst-mathematician
Employer National Security Agency (NSA)
Known for Cryptography, SIGINT analysis, whistleblower
Awards Meritorious Civilian Service Award, Joe A. Callaway Award for Civic Courage (2012),[1] Sam Adams Award (2015) [2]

William Edward Binney[3] is a former highly placed intelligence official with the United States National Security Agency (NSA)[4] turned whistleblower who resigned on October 31, 2001, after more than 30 years with the agency. He was a high-profile critic of his former employers during the George W. Bush administration.

Binney continues to speak out during Barack Obama's presidency about the NSA's data collection policies, and continues to give interviews in the media regarding his experiences and his views on interception of communication of American citizens by governmental agencies. In a legal case, Binney declared in an affidavit that the NSA is acting in deliberate violation of the U.S. Constitution.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willia...gence_official)
Last edited by traceyl; Sep 23, 2016 at 12:20 AM.
Sep 22, 2016, 03:34 PM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyl
Formr head of the NSA, William Benny is on Alex Jones show right now.

He ran the NSA and left after he became aware of how the NSA was being improperly used to spy on Americans.
traceyl, no one named William Benny EVER ran the NSA.

If you can't at least post accurate information, why do you think people will take you seriously?
Sep 22, 2016, 08:35 PM
ı ɐɯ uoɹɯɐן
HAhaha!!! tracey trusted Jones presented the truth, but he didn't.

Guess what that does to tracey's future thread production.
Sep 23, 2016, 12:21 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis in Texas
HAhaha!!! tracey trusted Jones presented the truth, but he didn't.

Guess what that does to tracey's future thread production.

Can you define "nut"?
Sep 23, 2016, 12:26 AM
Closed Account
Can you define "ran the NSA"?
Sep 23, 2016, 06:58 AM
ı ɐɯ uoɹɯɐן
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyl
Can you define "nut"?
Of course, with many deno- / conno- tations. But since you used quotes and thereby control the moving target, you'll have to play with your own "nut".

Quick Reply