Sep 21, 2016, 05:40 PM
or GPS, F, J, K, or even TD
Thread OP
Contest

IHLGF 2017 - 24th Annual International Hand Launch Glider Festival

Hello everyone, and congratulations again to our new F3K WC team. Toby, Mike and George, you guys are awesome, and we wish you all the success your hard work and perseverance deserves.

You will have a chance to test your skills again next year in Poway on the weekend of April 29th and 30th, 2017!

These are the dates that have been selected for the next IHLGF, so please mark you calendars accordingly and make plans to attend. We always reach out to our friends out of country to see what dates might be problematic and which would work best, and this time with these dates, we might be able to get Roland to return from Germany.

By getting these dates out early, we hope to fit into many peoples travel plans. April should be beautiful here as it normally is, so obviously bring the family along. There is plenty to do other than hang at the field.

We are all looking forward to seeing you here again and helping to contribute to what has become the single largest source of funding for our f3k team pilots.

This year, from our last IHLGF proceeds we are very happy to announce a $2,500 donation to the F3K team fund! Thank you to all that participated in our fundraising activities and especially to the generous vendors for providing such awesome products that we just can't live without.

Save this date everyone. See you next year in Poway.

Registration is open. Go to www.ihlgf.com and click on the Registration tab.

Mike Smith and the Torrey Pines Gulls
Last edited by FLY F3B; Feb 08, 2017 at 12:52 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 21, 2016, 07:16 PM
Ivan MacKenzie
Calendar blocked off. We're expecting to have the whole F3K WC Team Canada at this one.

Ivan MacKenzie.
Sep 21, 2016, 10:02 PM
Very slim chance at the moment of making it, but MIIIGGHHHTTTT be able to make it... please tell Nick to approve my travel expense
Sep 21, 2016, 10:20 PM
UAV Test Pilot
It's unlikely I'll be able to make it there next year as I'll be off in an undisclosed location, but I'll be cheering everyone on in spirit! Can't wait to see how Team USA fares at the WC next year too!
Sep 21, 2016, 10:36 PM
thread killer extraordinaire
i like it international, and i expect to be delighted.

chris
Sep 22, 2016, 12:13 AM
Mike M.
That is just too cool, Mike and the TPG. Thank you for the big donation!

I definitely plan to be there again next year. Dates blocked off. Hopefully I won't repeat the long landout and never see the plane again thing...
Sep 22, 2016, 08:59 AM
I'm in for sure ...hope, we'll have a "stormy" forecast and see some Brazilians around there too
Sep 22, 2016, 06:48 PM
Maybe, the lotery is there for taking, right???
Sep 23, 2016, 01:26 AM
M Seid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasLee View Post
Very slim chance at the moment of making it, but MIIIGGHHHTTTT be able to make it... please tell Nick to approve my travel expense
Maybe we'll sponsor Nick. That way hell sponsor you.
Sep 23, 2016, 12:29 PM
*Full Disclosure* Im a Gorilla
Thanks again for all TPG does for the F3K community in the USA and abroad!! Im looking forward to defending the title But even more so, Im looking forward to seeing all my friends from around the country and overseas!!!! Cheers!!

~Toby
Sep 23, 2016, 02:32 PM
AERO+
Quote:
Originally Posted by M Seid View Post
Maybe we'll sponsor Nick. That way hell sponsor you.
Waiting for a PM or mail!

I can take dozen of Flare and CXs to US by shipping free.
Dec 17, 2016, 05:00 PM
OH man.. Here we go again.
Dec 19, 2016, 01:37 AM
Kevin Botherway
Book me in its in my plan for 2017 look forward to seeing everyone
Dec 19, 2016, 02:33 AM
Launch high. Fly low.
Yeehaww!! New Zealand's in the house!!!
It's always fun when kiwis are here!

Jun
Dec 19, 2016, 06:17 AM
ROWDY....yeah ...of course, I'm in too and working on influencing the weather - there might be a brazilian storm in the forecast .

Quick Reply