Sep 21, 2016, 09:14 AM

359 days ..

to remove ads between posts
Sep 21, 2016, 09:31 AM
We already started planning for NEAT '17 during lunch on the way home on Sunday - never too soon to start

NEAT #15 for me next year (yeah, I know - not as many as you). I only found out about NEAT in '03

Rob
Sep 21, 2016, 09:40 AM
Crazy pilot - gone insane...
YES!!!

Tom did a great job this year. My only hope is they provide a bit more room near the end of the park flyer area next year - it got tight, and some of our group ended up banished to Turtle Island - quite inconvenient.

Overall a great NEAT, one of the nicest times I've had!

Chris
Sep 21, 2016, 09:44 AM
A-Team - Hannibal Smith (0 min 8 sec)
Sep 21, 2016, 11:14 AM

NEAT Fun

Partner ! -- Can't wait 358 days... going back in the spring
Lets plan a trip !
Last edited by motoderf; Sep 21, 2016 at 07:05 PM.
Mar 28, 2017, 09:38 AM
1 7 0
Mar 28, 2017, 10:51 AM
LOL - I just sent my annual NEAT camping deposit email out to my crew yesterday. Although I stressed that I'm not looking past summer, I did point out that NEAT is less than six months away at this point

Rob
Mar 29, 2017, 06:05 AM
Now that's a low pass !!
Looking forward to this great event. Took a queue from Jersey Coast and purchased a chest freezer to bring along. now we can have frozen treats too.. I am trying not to wish the flying season away and we will be supporting the many electric flying events through out the summer. See you guys then..
Mar 29, 2017, 05:21 PM
got any foam to bash?
Thanks guys

We'll be opening the website up for pre-reg around the usual time (either Friday May 12 or Saturday the 13th). I will start the new thread in the events section then. Please don't start one, no matter HOW excited you are! (me too, but I have a whole flying season ahead of me!)

Thanks
Tom