Feb 02, 2017, 10:41 PM
Team USA F3F Member
I don't think the shinto is fat. I think its because it doesn't have a nose cone that it looks fat...

All that wasted space inside those nose cones....
to remove ads between posts
Feb 03, 2017, 06:25 PM
Thread OP
I agree Tim, Shinto is not fat, neither is Twister..
Feb 03, 2017, 06:52 PM
Heavy's good, heavy's reliable
They're big boned.
Feb 03, 2017, 09:48 PM
Thread OP
Reubenesque
Mar 20, 2017, 07:00 PM
Wow I'm super impressed with this plane! I've flown mine a couple of times and it flies as well as any. I really do believe it flies a lot like my Pike precision. For a sport flying you just simply can't beat the deal on this plane. I'll be posting some video soon. 👍🏼
Mar 20, 2017, 07:42 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySwiper
Wow I'm super impressed with this plane! I've flown mine a couple of times and it flies as well as any. I really do believe it flies a lot like my Pike precision. For a sport flying you just simply can't beat the deal on this plane. I'll be posting some video soon. 👍🏼
Two big thumbs up,.George!
Mar 20, 2017, 07:45 PM
This is your brain on heli's
It seems stock is now low at SUSA. As of today only one left and doesn't include ballast.
Mar 25, 2017, 05:21 AM
twister (4 min 12 sec)
Video of the Twister I have only had a hand fullof flights
But it seems like a great flyer fast and acrobatic. I think you guys are really going to like this plane!
Mar 25, 2017, 06:21 AM
Thread OP
Well done George. Nice to land on grass these days!
Mar 25, 2017, 02:58 PM
Yes so much better than rocks! ��
Mar 26, 2017, 06:56 AM
“FLY THE PLANE”

Nice George!

Good to hear you chime in too. I'm pretty happy to see a big producer like JJ Valenta put out a current model. I love Valenta kits. They are very complete and well thought out. Plus SUSA can get regular stock of planes.

Come join us at Bills Hill today!

I'll need to give this one a try...

Phil

QUOTE=SkySwiper;37175964]
twister (4 min 12 sec)
Video of the Twister I have only had a hand fullof flights
But it seems like a great flyer fast and acrobatic. I think you guys are really going to like this plane! [/QUOTE]
Mar 27, 2017, 01:22 AM
I was kinda thinking the same thing Phil, I have an Energic that needs parts and we cant get them. I hoping with this plane we can get an endless supply of parts so I can keep on crashing!
Mar 27, 2017, 07:52 AM
Thread OP
The Twister ran awesome in its first f3f race. Everyone is impressed. An unlucky draw and a cut may have prevented a top finish but it was close to the top of every round. This is a great plane at a great value.
Apr 09, 2017, 12:23 AM
I got to fill the Twistwer up this last weekend it weighs about a 130oz full. Really got it moving and it seams like the wings were flexing a little more than I would have expected. I don't get to fly in those conditions all the time but I have my eyes on this. Have you had a chance to fill it up yet Warren? I know you made room for more ballast? Could be some flutter through the flapps as well. The plane has MKS 6125mini for the flaps. Could these be to small and causing some flutter? Will see I only noticed these issues when completely full and doing some insane speed runs. However im interested to see what you think when yours is full at hmmm maybe 160oz?
Apr 09, 2017, 03:04 PM
Thread OP
So far, i have had mine on full tension f3b launch, heavy ballast 40 second runs at fermin, all with a small amount of flex, no issues, and no flutter, mks 6130 everywhere. Check your stuff and report, im curious

Quick Reply