Sep 20, 2016, 08:00 AM
HobbyKing US Promotions Mgr

A big THANK YOU from HobbyKing!

HEy guys, James from HobbyKing. I wanted to thank everyone who came through our tent this past weekend and also all the volunteers that made the NEAT Fair an amazing show! There are far too many names to thank individually but we loved it and can't wait for next year! Here is a link to our Video we just released:

2016 NEAT Fair Highlights - HobbyKing Live (13 min 22 sec)

Again, THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 20, 2016, 08:02 AM
You're killin' me Smalls
Was fun hanging and flying with you guys throughout.
Sep 20, 2016, 08:37 AM
Kit Manufacturer
Yeah, you guys were great neighbors. James, you never sat still. You were always going back and forth with something to fly. Great chatting with you

AWESOME video BTW!!
Last edited by coreman; Sep 20, 2016 at 08:51 AM.
Sep 20, 2016, 08:47 AM
Freakin' AWESOME !!!

Thanks for the time and effort you put into this .. now I can show all my family and friends WHY I disappear for a week and come home smiling for a month

Alan W

SEFLI Memeber / NEAT Fair HuntGrunt Work team
Sep 20, 2016, 09:09 AM
Just Plane Crazy
AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

So now you twisted my arm to order one of those gliders when I order a 200 AMP ESC I need for a winter project..

Thank you for all you have done to make NEAT even better.

See you next year.

Paul

Volunteer Hunt Grunt/Unofficial NEAT photographer.
Sep 20, 2016, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreman
Yeah, you guys were great neighbors. James, you never sat still. You were always going back and forth with something to fly. Great chatting with you

AWESOME video BTW!!
Thanks Jim! I'll be back in the office Thursday where I will be getting to work on that Pteradactyl for you!
Sep 20, 2016, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan W
Freakin' AWESOME !!!

Thanks for the time and effort you put into this .. now I can show all my family and friends WHY I disappear for a week and come home smiling for a month

Alan W

SEFLI Memeber / NEAT Fair HuntGrunt Work team
Hahaha, same here! Always good to show the wife it's just a bunch of dudes with planes!
Sep 20, 2016, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by datazman
AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

So now you twisted my arm to order one of those gliders when I order a 200 AMP ESC I need for a winter project..

Thank you for all you have done to make NEAT even better.

See you next year.

Paul

Your very welcome! The Excalibur right? Amazing plane. A new favorite in the office no doubt.
Sep 20, 2016, 09:33 AM
Just Plane Crazy
Quote:
Your very welcome! The Excalibur right? Amazing plane. A new favorite in the office no doubt.
The Excalibur is the one.

Paul

Sep 20, 2016, 09:34 AM
That had to be the best NEAT compilation video I've ever seen!!! The inflight/quad-captured video was awesome! Beautiful work!

Time to start planning for NEAT '17

Rob
Sep 20, 2016, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangrob
That had to be the best NEAT compilation video I've ever seen!!! The inflight/quad-captured video was awesome! Beautiful work!

Time to start planning for NEAT '17

Rob
Thanks so much!
Sep 20, 2016, 11:07 AM
No ! Your other left !
Yep , at work, viewing on phone, gotta see it on the PC!
Best vid yet.

Even got THE TOWPLANE IS SACRED!

Great job guys and thanks for the coverage of the Lobster Combat. Cringed at my towplane going in hard.
Sep 20, 2016, 04:03 PM
TOK
TOK
I was watching the quads during all the events and hoping they were getting video and that some of it would make it online. There it is and its even better than I'd hoped, what a great video.
Sep 20, 2016, 04:19 PM
Gnd warning sensor needed
Thank You!! Thank You!! Well done hope to see you next year, always good to see your planes in person.
Sep 20, 2016, 04:52 PM
MYC
MYC
Inconceivable!
No no no... Thank you, James! You guys were awesome. From the gifts you lavished on the little ones to the very entertaining auction, the NEAT Fair was better for your participation! As always it was great to hang out with you guys after hours as well! Look forward to getting together again soon... Hopefully before the turkey shoot but if not definitely then!
Last edited by MYC; Sep 20, 2016 at 05:04 PM.