Sep 21, 2016, 09:21 PM
Thanks Mike I'll ping Adam and ask.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 21, 2016, 10:10 PM
Aircraft Designer Guy
Yup. thats an oldie but a goodie. It's half scale from the yellow and black one and uses the mini vapor brick. It has flown a couple times, but not that well.

-A
Latest blog entry: Giant Scale Lego Plane
Sep 22, 2016, 07:54 AM
HobbyKing US Promotions Mgr
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybermike View Post
OK, here's the first video - Friday's Warbird Mass Launch. I'll have Saturday's, as well as Saturday's Lobster Roll, and other highlights coming soon.

Enjoy!
Mike & Sandy

https://youtu.be/lbfX4TCBhcs
That's a lot of work to blur out my shirt, sorry I was in your way
Sep 24, 2016, 01:03 PM

Saturday Warbird Mass Launch

Just finished up editing the Saturday night warbird mass launch. We got a lot of good shots down the flight line of the launches - it's an interesting study of hand launch techniques. We also got a closeup of my tail getting chewed off - turns out rudders and vertical stabilizers are overrated

Hope everyone enjoys it!

NEAT Fair 2016 Saturday Night Warbird Mass Launch (3 min 50 sec)
Sep 24, 2016, 02:10 PM
AMA 1242
Great vidio!!!
Sep 24, 2016, 02:35 PM

Lobstah!

Here's the Lobstah Roll from Saturday. At least four cuts in the second round - including one from the FPV drone!

Ah, George's poor A-10

Enjoy!

Neat Fair 2016 Saturday Lobstah Roll (4 min 12 sec)
Sep 24, 2016, 06:17 PM
No ! Your other left !
Awesome video ! I didn't realize I kept that many people entertained.

Lobster Combat will be back next year and will probably have more sponsors,
Sep 24, 2016, 07:42 PM
fly a LiPo a day...
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybermike View Post
These were from the indoor night at the Downsville school gym on Saturday night. Thanks to Joe and Cindy Malinchak for hosting this again.
Mike: Thanks for the fantastic photos and video footage of indoor night! Congratulations on your beautiful Aereon build and Best Micro Scale win!
Latest blog entry: In lieu of a blog post
Sep 25, 2016, 07:25 AM
Just Plane Crazy

Awesome.

Mike and Sandy.

Great job on the photos and videos.

I did not get to know Mike well this year but next year I will put it on my list.
Sandy on the other hand spent much time with me on the field shooting she started ribbing me. (in a joking manner of course) I will be ready next year with come backs. (unless it is before 10:00 AM)

Paul
Last edited by datazman; Sep 25, 2016 at 09:02 AM.