More pics and videos - RC Groups
to remove ads between posts
Sep 18, 2016, 10:14 PM
Hey Mike,

Great pics! It was cool to catch up with you and Sandy - looking forward to seeing more

Rob
Sep 18, 2016, 10:17 PM
Yeah Rob - good to see you again too! I've got some pics I'll PM you tomorrow and you can decide if you want to post them
Sep 18, 2016, 10:35 PM
BTW congrats on the award for the Aereon - very cool!

Rob
Sep 19, 2016, 07:35 PM
Admin Deluxe
Great stuff!
Sep 19, 2016, 07:58 PM
Airframe Stress Analist
Great shots. Keep them coming.
Sep 20, 2016, 12:46 PM

First Video

OK, here's the first video - Friday's Warbird Mass Launch. I'll have Saturday's, as well as Saturday's Lobster Roll, and other highlights coming soon.

Enjoy!
Mike & Sandy

NEAT Fair 2016 Friday Night Warbird Mass Launch (4 min 31 sec)
Sep 20, 2016, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim T. Graham
Great stuff!
Jim - was that you in the cowboy hat this year? You may not remember me, but I was the guy who videoed Jason Shulman flying through the golden arches next to the hotel in Liberty in 2003.
Sep 20, 2016, 12:59 PM
You're killin' me Smalls
That was probably Mark, one of Tom's grunts from SEFLI. Don't think Jim was there
Sep 20, 2016, 01:09 PM
Admin Deluxe
That wasn't me but I always laugh about Shulman flying through the golden arch! That thing was WAY up there! That was when hovering 3d planes first started. The good old days!!
Sep 21, 2016, 11:07 AM
Crazy pilot - gone insane...
Thanks for the post! On Saturday I was the guy flying the PZ Albatross who cut a kid's streamer twice - awesome time!
Sep 21, 2016, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim T. Graham
That wasn't me but I always laugh about Shulman flying through the golden arch! That thing was WAY up there! That was when hovering 3d planes first started. The good old days!!
Back when you 3D guys were going to ruin the hobby I'll have to find the original video of that and get it up on youtube...

harttvboy - I think I have you on the Sat evening field videos, which I'll be getting to next. I know we have a closeup of my tail being chewed off, and I'm pretty sure we've got more streamer cuts.

In the meantime, here are the highlights from the Indoor Night at the Downsville School gym on Saturday night. Yes, that triplane has a 1.5" wingspan!

NEAT Fair 2016 Indoor Night at Downsville School Gym, Saturday Sep 17th (9 min 10 sec)
Sep 21, 2016, 02:54 PM
Hi cybermike Who built the BumbleBee?
Sep 21, 2016, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petefoss
Hi cybermike Who built the BumbleBee?
The little yellow stub-wing plane sitting on the table? Lee Woodworth brought that one. Not sure if he built it or whether his son Adam did.

Mike C.