Sep 18, 2016, 07:46 PM
When pigs fly rc

Thanks!

Thanks to Tom and his boys for another great Neat.
Really loved the games at JCSF . Sawn craft pylon racing was a blast as well and never laughed so hard at the quad courses by Anthony at BCSF!
Great seeing all my once or twice a year friends!!!!! All ready counting down to next year.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 18, 2016, 09:24 PM
Ditto on the great NEAT Fair! Tom and his SEFLI crew ran a very smooth event this year (even with Tom smashing his finger). It's a shame that Sunday was a bit of a washout - this is the first time in my fourteen years that I can recall rain on a Sunday. But that seems to be a small price to pay for an awesome week of weather beforehand.

Rob
Sep 18, 2016, 10:57 PM
Kit Manufacturer
it was a great event. And I even mentioned to a few people that Tom seemed a little more laid back/mellow. LOADS of fun even missing out on sunday due to the rain
Latest blog entry: BluFO review by Jim T Graham
Sep 19, 2016, 05:45 AM
Quote:
.. with Tom smashing his finger
Quote:
Tom seemed a little more laid back/mellow
hmm .. may be on to something - who's smashing it next year

Alan W
SEFLI / NEAT FAIR Grunt Worker
Last edited by Alan W; Sep 19, 2016 at 05:56 AM.
Sep 19, 2016, 06:55 AM
Lower !!

What a BLAST !

A Huge thank you to Tom Hunt and SEFLI (I believe they are the Sponsoring Club - yes?) from the Green Mtn VT (GMRC) boys. We had a great time and once again were amazed on how well organized the event went. Seemed like non stop action all day long for 3 straight days. Well Done Guys!! AWESOME Job!
Sep 19, 2016, 06:57 AM
AMA 1242

Big top

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangrob View Post
Ditto on the great NEAT Fair! Tom and his SEFLI crew ran a very smooth event this year (even with Tom smashing his finger). It's a shame that Sunday was a bit of a washout - this is the first time in my fourteen years that I can recall rain on a Sunday. But that seems to be a small price to pay for an awesome week of weather beforehand.

Rob
Thanks for all the fun in the BIG-TOP ROB !!!
Sep 19, 2016, 06:58 AM
AMA 1242

Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreman View Post
it was a great event. And I even mentioned to a few people that Tom seemed a little more laid back/mellow. LOADS of fun even missing out on sunday due to the rain
Tom was more LAID BACK than I have seen him in many a year!!
Sep 19, 2016, 08:13 AM
MK
MK
Did someone spiked his coffee????
Sep 19, 2016, 08:40 AM

NEAT Fair thoughts

As always had a fabulous time a hearty thank you to all folks involved especially Tom a formidable undertaking each year! To Tom the folks who ran the FPV event went above and beyond making all comers welcome truly appreciated especially by old guys. Please extend time devoted for next year and give those guys a raise! As for feedback extended with no malice - consider extending flight line bring those poor folks who were beyond the ropes into the mix we did not feel part of the program as announcements were not heard. In no way should anyone be offended I truly had a great time:😎
Sep 19, 2016, 06:29 PM
got any foam to bash?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MK View Post
Did someone spiked his coffee????
maybe my orange juice... don't drink coffee... makes me hyper!
Sep 19, 2016, 07:25 PM
215.0 MPH
Same juice for you next year
Sep 24, 2016, 04:54 PM
No ! Your other left !
Thank you Arnold !.

He gets a special 'Lobster Guy' gift each year but still gets my thanks for providing us such a great venue.