Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Sep 18, 2016, 07:43 PM
No ! Your other left !

Darkness

I want to thank Fast Al Jr for a couple rounds of pure insanity, Cards Against Humanity. Good way to find out what kind of dark thoughts could be hiding in your stressed out mind!

The Lobstah Guy.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 18, 2016, 08:30 PM
What's even better is playing with Peety (meanbaby)....He needed some definitions last year.
Sep 18, 2016, 10:49 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawatt
What's even better is playing with Peety (meanbaby)....He needed some definitions last year.
Yes, he then went around making sure everyone else knew the words This was my first time and it was pretty fun. The Blue juice certainly helped
Latest blog entry: BluFO review by Jim T Graham
Sep 19, 2016, 02:12 PM
Left, NO your other left!
It was a blast. I tried explaining it to the wife. She didn't see the humor in it like I did. And lets not forget the magic blue liquid.

-Andrew
Sep 19, 2016, 03:08 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by weathervane
It was a blast. I tried explaining it to the wife. She didn't see the humor in it like I did. And lets not forget the magic blue liquid.

-Andrew
It certainly lubricated us all pretty well. I think that increased the enjoyment too
Latest blog entry: BluFO review by Jim T Graham