Paul's Photos - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Sep 18, 2016, 07:16 PM
Just Plane Crazy

Paul's Photos

Hello all:
Another fun filled NEAT Fair has come to an end so now it is time for me to start selecting and editing the best of the 1088 images I took

A bit of a sad note this year is a long time Contributer of the NEAT Fair Dave Baron had an accident with a prop on one of his Giant Scale models early in the week and was not able to return. With that in mind I am going to dedicate my photo thread to Dave this year.
Dave: You were deeply missed by those of us that know your contribution to NEAT. See you next year.

The editing process is time consuming so it will take me a while. If you see a shot you would like the high resolution copy of send me a private message with the image number and your email address.

I will be back soon with some uploads but for now I am going to share the 'Cover' image.

Ta Ta for now.
Paul
Last edited by datazman; Sep 18, 2016 at 09:44 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 18, 2016, 08:21 PM
No ! Your other left !
Of course,I, the Lobstah Guy, want to see shots of aerial combat.
Sep 18, 2016, 08:31 PM
Left, NO your other left!
I can't wait to see them.
-Andrew
Sep 18, 2016, 09:28 PM
Your photo's are always looked forward to, even though I got to see a couple of them in the camera I'm working on mine too.
Sep 18, 2016, 11:41 PM
Take your time Paul, your work is always fantastic!
Sep 19, 2016, 12:04 AM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ED B
Take your time Paul, your work is always fantastic!
+1 to all of the above. Well worth waiting for every time
Latest blog entry: BluFO-XL review by Tim...
Sep 19, 2016, 12:05 PM
Just Plane Crazy

K-9 School

This year on trial loan from the NEAT Fair Academy for K-9 Spotters, two of the star students put their training to use. From what I could tell they did a fine job lending a helping paw. If you would like to have your pooch trained drop them an email and ask about the 'Watch Dog' program.

Just take a look at them in spotting action!

On a production note, due to a two hour Windows Update I am way ahead this year for editing time. The update made my editing software twice as fast as before! It looks like I am going to make my goal of finishing tonight!

Paul
Sep 19, 2016, 05:21 PM
AMA 504253 Born in the USA
Come on Paul, Get busy son
Sep 19, 2016, 05:21 PM
AMA 504253 Born in the USA
okay take your good old time. I know they will be great
Sep 19, 2016, 08:29 PM
Just Plane Crazy

I got much done and here they are

I am back to upload a good portion of my images.

This year I am going to start with shots of Pilots and their planes. 10 of the 12 groups I will be posting were registered pilots I caught at the Flight Line not to be confused with noon demos. Two of the photo groups are from noon demos.

After that I plan to share what I am going to call The Many Faces of NEAT. These are photos of the people that attended, they could be pilots, family of the pilots or spectators.

This group will be followed by more model plane images then miscellaneous images and last will be awards.

INCOMING!
Sep 19, 2016, 08:32 PM
Just Plane Crazy

Old Blue

This was just one of the youth pilots that flew at NEAT.
Sep 19, 2016, 08:35 PM
Just Plane Crazy

Fast & sleek

I love the aerobatic biplanes and this one was awesome.
Sep 19, 2016, 08:45 PM
Just Plane Crazy

Jet setting

I have to admit getting a good shot of this fast pusher was a challange but I did manage to get a few good ones.