Banggood Staff
Thread OP
New Product

Volantex V761-1 Firstar Mini 2.4G 3CH 6 Axis Gyro Micro RC Airplane RTF

Hey guys,
Here is a new staff--
Volantex V761-1 Firstar Mini 2.4G 3CH 6 Axis Gyro Micro RC Airplane RTF
Product link:
http://www.banggood.com/Volantex-V761-1-Firstar-Mini-2_4G-4CH-6-Axis-Gyro-Micro-RC-Airplane-RTF-p-1085528.html

Description:
Brand:Volantex
Item name: Firstar Mini Airplane
Item model:V761-1
Material :EPP
Radio:3 Channel 2.4Ghz
Flying time:25 minutes
Control distance:100M
Charging Time:60minutes
Gyro:6-axis Gyro
Wingspan: 400mm
Item Length: 310mm
Flying Weight: 20g
Servos: 1.3g
Motor: Coreless 8MM
Battery: 3.7V 180mah 10C Li-Po Battery
Remote Control Battery:4*AABattery(not included)
package size: 340MM*359MM*145MM

See more: Click here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROMOTION
Unbeatable deal:
http://www.banggood.com/2016Unbeatable?bid=25010&utmid=1016&rmmds=home-top-sBanner
Global Single's day- RC Toys UP TO 55% OFF:
http://www.banggood.com/promo-singledayrc&outdoor161024-38.html
Halloween Sale- UP TO 65% OFF:
http://deals.banggood.com/deals/edm/topic/halloween160926.html?bid=25183&utmid=1039
RC Airplane--SAVE UP TO 80%
http://www.banggood.com/collection-963.html?bid=26790&rmmds=detail-middle-details
RC Quadcopter[US Warehouse]--20%OFF
http://us.banggood.com/collection-2464.html?bid=26640&rmmds=home-top-sBanner
Last edited by BG Tobey; Oct 30, 2016 at 09:19 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 17, 2016, 10:27 PM
Banggood Staff
Thread OP
Now it is in promotion.
US$51.99 $58.68
Here is the link:
http://www.banggood.com/Volantex-V761-1-Firstar-Mini-2_4G-4CH-6-Axis-Gyro-Micro-RC-Airplane-RTF-p-1085528.html
Last edited by BG Tobey; Sep 17, 2016 at 10:34 PM.
Sep 17, 2016, 11:43 PM
nice find!
Sep 18, 2016, 12:58 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Cool looking little trainer. Will there be review samples?
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
Sep 19, 2016, 06:00 PM
BG Tobey, will you be carrying the Volantex V767-1 Firstar anytime soon?
Sep 20, 2016, 05:03 PM
Looks like a nice trainer.
Sep 21, 2016, 11:59 AM
What is 6 axis?
How do you get gyro stabilisation on roll without ailerons?
20 grams flying weight with a 500 mAh lipo, sounds nice, is it true?

Jimjim
Sep 24, 2016, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjim06
What is 6 axis?

Jimjim
Just noticed that the Lipo shrunk from 500mAh to 180, now waiting to see if it gains weight... (First post in the thread is edited.)

Jimjim
Oct 02, 2016, 01:01 AM
Quote:
What is 6 axis?

Jimjim

The wing has some dihedral, so I suspect it's already very stable on the roll axis, just like my HobbyZone Champ. And rudder commands can also induce a rolling movement, so maybe the roll axis corrections are executed by the rudder instead.
Oct 02, 2016, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
The wing has some dihedral, so I suspect it's already very stable on the roll axis, just like my HobbyZone Champ. And rudder commands can also induce a rolling movement, so maybe the roll axis corrections are executed by the rudder instead.
Partly true, about the rudder inducing roll, but my firm belief about this plane is that its a fake ad by the OP...
NO WAY Thats its 20 grams flying weight , not even with the smaller Lipo.

Jimjim
Oct 02, 2016, 09:32 AM
Just found this on Youtube, looks semi-OK...
The rewiever claims the weight is "150%", so 30grams, of the claimed flying weight, and in the end text he writes "Ican not recommend for beginners because it is bullsh*t quality" (he had some issues, just Watch).

Volantex mini TRAINSTAR (v761-1 Firster Mini ?) Review 日本語レビュー (6 min 31 sec)

Jimjim
Oct 05, 2016, 05:24 AM
Quote:
Partly true, about the rudder inducing roll, but my firm belief about this plane is that its a fake ad by the OP...
NO WAY Thats its 20 grams flying weight , not even with the smaller Lipo.

Jimjim

Weight being off is sadly more common, same with LiPo batteries on HobbyKing. But I don't think Tobey is making false adds, his postings are usually correct.

It seems to fly well, main complaint I noticed from quickly "browsing" the video, is the lack of elevator authority. Which might be simply solved by moving the control rod closer to the control surface, so the same movement translates to a steeper angle of the control surface.
Oct 10, 2016, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
Weight being off is sadly more common, same with LiPo batteries on HobbyKing. But I don't think Tobey is making false adds, his postings are usually correct.

It seems to fly well, main complaint I noticed from quickly "browsing" the video, is the lack of elevator authority. Which might be simply solved by moving the control rod closer to the control surface, so the same movement translates to a steeper angle of the control surface.
OK, but really, what is 6-axis gyro?
I read someting about it in an other Ad, but it did not make me any wiser...
I was interested of this plane when I read the Specs... 25 minutes flying time, 20 gram flyingweight 500mAh Lipo, but that was Before i started thinking...

Jimjim
Nov 02, 2016, 12:54 PM
Flyin' Ryan
I just got my review sample. I was only able to try a short flight, as it was just too windy to try more than that. It seems to fly well, and the gyro was really working well to keep it stable in the wind. It has very little turning authority though, so when I would turn WITH the wind, it simply would not turn sharp enough to fly in my small flying area. I will have to try on a calmer day to get a better feel for how well it can turn.

As for the question about "6-axis gyro", I think it basically means it has a gyro and accelerometer... pay no attention to the actual number of axises. Basically, it has a gyro to help maintain its heading and make adjustments for wind, and an accelerometer to help it return to level and limit the bank angles.

It does have an "Expert" mode, which turns off the gyro.
Nov 02, 2016, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimacman
I just got my review sample. I was only able to try a short flight, as it was just too windy to try more than that. It seems to fly well, and the gyro was really working well to keep it stable in the wind. It has very little turning authority though, so when I would turn WITH the wind, it simply would not turn sharp enough to fly in my small flying area. I will have to try on a calmer day to get a better feel for how well it can turn.

As for the question about "6-axis gyro", I think it basically means it has a gyro and accelerometer... pay no attention to the actual number of axises. Basically, it has a gyro to help maintain its heading and make adjustments for wind, and an accelerometer to help it return to level and limit the bank angles.

It does have an "Expert" mode, which turns off the gyro.
Thanx!
Btw, what is the weight with LiPo really?

Jimjim

Quick Reply