Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Oct 11, 2016, 11:24 AM
Aerobatic Fanatic
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcuskeeler
I got mine today.

Full range Spektrum Rx with diversity.

NO OSD I was really shocked and upset by that.... Nothing onscreen, nada.
How hard would it be to add onscreen info like the vortex 250 pro has?

Asking because a friend has the vortex 250 pro and would like that info on the cheaper conspiracy 220.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 11, 2016, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HugoCraft

Asking because a friend has the vortex 250 pro and would like that info on the cheaper conspiracy 220.
I haven't seen a teardown on the conspiracy 220, but you have to remember that the Vortex 250 is not a blade/horizon product. They just happen to sell their own private label version with included rx.

You can probably fit the FuriousFPV piggyback OSD on there if nothing else. Not quite the same as the Immersion OSD, but should have most of what you need.
Oct 11, 2016, 02:42 PM
EIEIEIO Classic is dway ta go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HugoCraft

You could change the camera to the one used in the Theory W wing....the 1190 type with simple OSD....showing battery voltage and elapsed time. Or you could install a smart or power osd board with more screen info.
Oct 11, 2016, 05:11 PM
SQUIRREL PATROL
you still won't get all the osd stuff you get from the vortex osd, like tuning and vtx channel select etc.
if you get the 1190, make sure to get the newest version. the v2 is much better than the original.
Oct 11, 2016, 06:07 PM
Yes the osd options you get with the Vortex are nice but for racing all you really need is battery voltage and/or mah remaining.
Oct 11, 2016, 06:26 PM
SQUIRREL PATROL
agree with you on that but just letting the guy know it won't be a massive osd like the vortex has. all i need is the voltage read out.
Oct 11, 2016, 09:54 PM
Aerobatic Fanatic
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinwalenda
Yes the osd options you get with the Vortex are nice but for racing all you really need is battery voltage and/or mah remaining.
Thanks for all the input! I've never messed with any OSD with fpv so thanks

Surprised there isn't much more activity about this quad in this thread though.
Oct 12, 2016, 07:30 PM
Get RAD! and stay RAD!
Strange how quiet the thread is as it's released world wide now right?

Well i finally come to peace with the fact i'm a huge Horizon Hobby fanboy and ordered one of these this morning, will be here tomorrow. Only just hit the shops today here in the UK and it's already out of stock at some places.

Can't wait to see it, i've already named it the 'Green B***ted' after my love of Trailer park boys and well, it's Green!
Oct 12, 2016, 07:41 PM
The thread is quiet because HH is sold out and probably didn't have that many to begin with. I'm sure it will pick up after the next shipment.
Oct 12, 2016, 10:19 PM
Just got mine.
Blade Conspiracy 220 Unboxing (3 min 13 sec)
Oct 13, 2016, 01:28 AM
Looks like a mini coffin!
Oct 13, 2016, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 59gibson
Looks like a mini coffin!
Lol, that was my first thought! I hope it doesn't kill me.
Oct 21, 2016, 06:46 PM

Factory Cleanflight Settings & PID Backup File

Here is a link to the factory cleanflight settings and PID settings backup/restore file.... just in case you do what I did and mess things up a bit.

*received this file from HH after speaking to their tech support dept.

Daly

https://1drv.ms/t/s!Am-fkR0UKwQRjalxrcRYlT-bXsGMxw
Oct 27, 2016, 01:33 PM
really enjoying learning to fly FPV with this quad. getting better with every pack.
FPV Flying Practice Day 7 (8 min 9 sec)
Oct 29, 2016, 06:55 PM

becarefull is flying away two in the same day racing them

Great drone just be carefull is flyging away. My friends and my did the samething you can loose your money