Sep 15, 2016, 09:21 AM
Really?
Thread OP
Discussion

Not enough good job candidates? Maybe not.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/making-s...essing-hiring/

This dovetails with experiences I have had.
Sep 15, 2016, 09:34 AM
GTH NFL
It also reveals the 0bama "success" WRT jobs to be a lie.

I think these numbers get skewed by a lot of company job postings. My company and the one I worked for previously have postings for jobs in my field, but neither company has positions to fill presently. Neither is listing these positions as contingency hires either. I've seen this many times; not sure if it's mismanagement by HR, or if they simply don't care.
Sep 15, 2016, 12:41 PM
Equinsu Ocha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_Flyer
It also reveals the 0bama "success" WRT jobs to be a lie.

I think these numbers get skewed by a lot of company job postings. My company and the one I worked for previously have postings for jobs in my field, but neither company has positions to fill presently. Neither is listing these positions as contingency hires either. I've seen this many times; not sure if it's mismanagement by HR, or if they simply don't care.
I would think that the above article might apply in large companies however, roughly 67% of jobs are in small business lacking the kind of infrastructure they identify. When I talk with other administrators the issues most often identified are: work ethic and expectations. Most young job seekers with degrees or not have too little of one and not enough of the other.

Quick Reply