New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 10, 2005, 02:30 PM
Find More Posts by Matthew Binder
The Evil Twin
ROFL
DavidDavid, it'll be as far under $200 as I can get. Now I have to get back in bed again.
Matthew
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 01, 2005, 02:21 AM
Find More Posts by noishi
im just curious, is anybody still interested in a DL50 build thread? i have one on the way and MIGHT be able to do it.
Old Apr 02, 2005, 07:41 PM
anyone? im going to start building on monday so i need to decide whether or not to do it. would people care for it, or will it be a waste of time?
Old Apr 02, 2005, 10:48 PM
Find More Posts by Matthew Binder
The Evil Twin
Type it and they will read! Oh that's just a silly take off on a movie. Personally, I'd like you to do it and include the changes that I shared with you. Oh, and feel free to e-mail me or call with any questions. I've been building for soooo long that I'm sometimes out of the loop so a build thread might show ways to make it simpler and better. We're always open to new ideas. Thanks.
Matthew
Old Apr 04, 2005, 12:23 AM
good nuff for me, jus one question, how do i shrink the size of the pictures? cant seem to figure it out. and a build thread isnt a build thread without pictures!