Sep 15, 2019, 08:38 AM
On the Eclipse video mode is red, photo mode is White. Furthermore, when White and I press the start button, it snaps a pic. You can hear it If it were videoing on the Eclipse, it would be slow flashing red.

And it won't connect to the app At all. I just tried on my ipad Eclipse app and it wants a bloody Password....
to remove ads between posts
Sep 15, 2019, 08:42 AM
Another solution is connect Hdmi to a tv set and change settings as you see it on screen.

Enviat des del meu SM-G903F usant Tapatalk
Sep 15, 2019, 08:45 AM
Just got it to slow Flash white, which I assume means it is videoing. Which further leads me to assume that there is no color difference between modes, as on the Eclipse.
Sep 15, 2019, 08:48 AM
The only way to adjust settins is with Wifi dongle o via HDMI

Sep 15, 2019, 01:45 PM
Well I ended up getting it to work. What threw me was that video mode is a white light. On my Eclipse it is red. There is white for photographs, and pink for whatever - I don't know.. Also, on the Eclipse the wifi color is fast flashing white - not red...

Anyway, I don't want to have to mess with the dongle or app out in the middle of a field - that's why I was frustrated. Because I was trying and it still wouldn't connect. I used to mess with it to get the automatic photo shooting mode, but I realized the photo quality was too poor to bother with. It makes much more sense to just leave it on video mode, and if I want a still shot, to just take it out of the video. Anyway, I had set it all up on my old iphone I think, so didn't think I'd have to mess with it again... Oh well.

And I still had the issue with the power button freezing and not responding anymore. Not good...

BTW, I cannot connect with the app at all - with my Iphone. For my Iphone it wants a password. No clue what that is?...

My Android won't hook up at all. And I don't want to download the Eclipse app for Android, because they want too much access - to all kinds of data etc...
Last edited by Herrsavage; Sep 15, 2019 at 01:58 PM.
Sep 15, 2019, 01:52 PM
Yes photo is very bad on this camera. I never use photo mode. The real megapixels of this camera is 4Mp.

Sep 15, 2019, 01:58 PM
Any idea about the password? I'm on the road and don't have the box with manual with me...
Sep 15, 2019, 02:00 PM
default password is 12345678

Sep 16, 2019, 09:35 AM
Thanks a ton!

Turned the date stamp off...

And now I know the colors are different between the two brands....
Sep 16, 2019, 09:36 AM

Quick Reply