Onepaa X2000 / Turnigy Eclipse WiFi 2K Action Camera for FPV with PWM control - Page 5 - RC Groups
Mar 07, 2017, 12:48 PM
Yes GearBest was cheapest I could find atm also, the sun hood/shade comes with the camera. I believe all accessories come with camera except the FPV transmitter dock which you buy as an extra.

The code for discount mentioned earlier in this thread still works as well, I used it.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 08, 2017, 12:48 AM
The X2000 camera comes with a generous bundle such as cradle, jello killer mount with dampers, WiFi key for app control, sun hood, etc.
The FXT FPV cradle is sold separately, but it's cheap considering it comes with cables, antenna, internal BEC and has 600mW output.

As for discounts these coupons should **still work: "RC18OFF", "RC_Brasov", "FPVRomania"
Latest blog entry: JJRC Q46 Speed Runner - Review
Mar 08, 2017, 05:18 AM
Are there any settings regarding the image, like contrast, sharpness, color etc ?

*edit: btw: those codes don't work anymore TT9000 when I just tried (11-03) for an Onepaa camera + cradle ... however the 'GBCE' (-13%) one still does.
Last edited by Pixelpeter; Mar 11, 2017 at 11:56 AM.
Mar 09, 2017, 03:46 AM
removed
Last edited by Fretteek; May 10, 2017 at 02:27 AM.
Mar 09, 2017, 04:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalork
Yes GearBest was cheapest I could find atm also, the sun hood/shade comes with the camera. I believe all accessories come with camera except the FPV transmitter dock which you buy as an extra.

The code for discount mentioned earlier in this thread still works as well, I used it.
Not mine, I got it fromBangGood and onlt the camera, cables, and wifi dongle came in the box
Mar 09, 2017, 04:43 AM
Banggood says on the product page that these items should be in the package.

1 X X2000 FPV Camera 1 X Screw Mount 1 X Cushion Rubber
1 X Protective Frame 1 X Metal Base 1 X Plastic Base
1 X Bandage 1 X FPV Cable 1 X USB Cable
1 X 3M Adhesive Pad 1 X Lens Cover 1 X WIFI Module
1 X User Manual
If your missing items then I'd be asking BG about them.
Mar 09, 2017, 07:57 AM
I didnt even notice that. Thanks for pointing it out, I'll contact them right away.

Edit: Wait a sec, I did get the lens cover.I was hoping it was the lense shade cover that they didnt send. Ah well!
Last edited by rymass; Mar 09, 2017 at 08:09 AM.
Mar 09, 2017, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpeter
Are there any settings regarding the image, like contrast, sharpness, color etc ?
I relay need to check again as I have updated my "basic" 1.0 version firmware to something newer.
Mar 09, 2017, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechTronic9000
I relay need to check again as I have updated my "basic" 1.0 version firmware to something newer.
How did you update the firmware? I was looking at their website the other day and get a "page not found" error whenever I try to go to the firmware section.
Mar 09, 2017, 01:19 PM
Techtronic,
Oh very interesting news that there may be updates, I'd also love to know more if it's possible please.

rymass,
I just looked again at GB at included items and it's same as BG. It says lens cap, not lens hood so maybe they no longer include a lens hood? I'll report back once I get mine if it came with a lens hood/shade or not.
Mar 11, 2017, 08:57 PM
Custom User Title!
$67 including mounts. this might be best bang for buck camera on the market. it's a shame newer cameras don't seem to be including mounts such as this camera and mobius come with.

can anyone confirm it has M12 lens?
Mar 13, 2017, 01:51 AM
@rymass
@Dalork

I do have the firmware file and I'll share it, but you need to know that this although brings some improvements, there will be no downgrade as I don't have he previous version, so you are going to be stuck with the new one.
Mar 13, 2017, 03:07 AM
Are you able to share what improvements have been found with the new firmware as yet and was there any function/s lost/removed from the old firmware?

I'm interested in what differences there may be before updating seeing as I can't rollback firmware.
Mar 13, 2017, 04:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalork
Are you able to share what improvements have been found with the new firmware as yet and was there any function/s lost/removed from the old firmware?

I'm interested in what differences there may be before updating seeing as I can't rollback firmware.
There are mostly features added and some corrected bugs, for example the gyro was always ON after restarting the camera, now it remembers the last setting for it, also the LED were improved and from white they were made RED. Time lapse option was also fixed. I need to check again to see if they added metering / EV settings.
Mar 13, 2017, 05:06 AM
Sounds promising and good, sounds like it's worth while updating. Postman should maybe have mine this week, will wait a week maybe before upgrading first to see what it's like and give you more time with update.

Thank you for replying so quickly, it's great to hear they are working on updates and fixing bugs. Well done.

Quick Reply