Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Nov 29, 2016, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechTronic9000
What digital transmitter are you planing to use ?
I am playing with Wifibroadcast. It uses the standard Pi camera, but an alternative is any hdmi camera with the Auvidea hdmi adapter.
I am interested in the new Insight (from Banggood) sytem too, but waiting for some independent reviews. It has hdmi input.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 29, 2016, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmormota
I am playing with Wifibroadcast. It uses the standard Pi camera, but an alternative is any hdmi camera with the Auvidea hdmi adapter.
I am interested in the new Insight (from Banggood) sytem too, but waiting for some independent reviews. It has hdmi input.
The "Insight" looks very interesting, Full HD @ 1.5 km distance, but the price is also expensive.
Dec 29, 2016, 01:42 AM
OnePaa X2000 strapped to a small toy grade DM009 quadcopter

DM009 Altitude Hold Quadcopter with OnePaa 2K Gyro Camera (4 min 7 sec)
Mar 05, 2017, 03:56 AM
Hello Everyone,

I have just received my camera and was all excited to use it but... the vide seems terrible your videos in this post look so much more smoother than mine. I recorded at 1080p @60fps but when I play it back the vide jumps or more so lags Does anyone know what could be causing this? I have one of those highspeed Sandisk SD cards made for 4k video so I doubt it is that.

Any ideas?

Edit: I just retested this and it seems to only happen when the frame rate is higher than 30fps, with the exception of 720p @ 60fps (120fps was unuseable). Does anyone else experience the same?
Last edited by rymass; Mar 05, 2017 at 05:03 AM.
Mar 05, 2017, 12:36 PM
If you have another card available, I would try that too if I were you, just to make sure it's not card related.
Mar 06, 2017, 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rymass
Hello Everyone,

I have just received my camera and was all excited to use it but... the vide seems terrible your videos in this post look so much more smoother than mine. I recorded at 1080p @60fps but when I play it back the vide jumps or more so lags Does anyone know what could be causing this? I have one of those highspeed Sandisk SD cards made for 4k video so I doubt it is that.

Any ideas?

Edit: I just retested this and it seems to only happen when the frame rate is higher than 30fps, with the exception of 720p @ 60fps (120fps was unuseable). Does anyone else experience the same?
You need a dual core CPU with clocks higher than 3GHz to play 60fps, also use VLC ore Media Player Classic (MPC), this is a common issues and it's not camera / card related but rather PC / performance / codecs.
Mar 06, 2017, 04:55 AM
Quote:
You need a dual core CPU with clocks higher than 3GHz to play 60fps, also use VLC ore Media Player Classic (MPC), this is a common issues and it's not camera / card related but rather PC / performance / codecs.
Good to know - the PC is dual core but only 2.5ghz and I did try in VLC (why would you use anything else ). I did try at 30fps and it worked perfectly - good to know that it is not the camera or SD card's fault. Thanks
Mar 06, 2017, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Good to know - the PC is dual core but only 2.5ghz and I did try in VLC (why would you use anything else ). I did try at 30fps and it worked perfectly - good to know that it is not the camera or SD card's fault. Thanks
You should also try MPC-HC: https://mpc-hc.org/ it's better than VLC and works with lower end PC's better.
Mar 06, 2017, 07:45 AM
Quote:
You should also try MPC-HC: https://mpc-hc.org/ it's better than VLC and works with lower end PC's better.
Thanks - this is perfect for the 10yr old laptop I'm using as a media centre for my TV
Mar 06, 2017, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Thanks - this is perfect for the 10yr old laptop I'm using as a media centre for my TV
That is what i have used a lot of times on my old PC / media player as well, but today it still does a great job even on high en PC's.
Mar 06, 2017, 09:52 PM
Well I don't know why other people aren't buying more of them but I just placed my order for one and the FXT dock as well.

My drone has a camera and gimbal but brushed gimbals on low end gear just makes a mess of things. So be gone gimbal and camera as I hope this little one takes a bit of shake out (won't be using brushed gimbal with it lol). I'm just interested in 1080P 60fps video and the gyro image stabilisation, oh and I need/want FPV.

I'm guessing there's no way to start/stop recording or taking still's via remote or a drones Tx with this camera? I look forward to giving it a go and with some luck decent enough flight footage.
Mar 07, 2017, 12:31 AM
The OnePaa/x2000 is new to the market and haven't used marketing to advertise, but for what it offers it's really nice.
Mar 07, 2017, 05:04 AM
Where do you guys buy the accessories from? Like the sunshade, FPV transmitter, etc.
Mar 07, 2017, 05:28 AM
Quote:
Where do you guys buy the accessories from? Like the sunshade, FPV transmitter, etc.
GearBest has the FPV transmitter dock; camera's cheaper there too (compared to BG) right now
Mar 07, 2017, 09:14 AM
Thanks, I'll take a look

Quick Reply