Oct 05, 2016, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigel_
http://whois.domaintools.com/onepaa.com - look at the email addresses!
Brilliant
to remove ads between posts
Oct 05, 2016, 01:51 PM
So SJCam is joining the cloners? If you can't beat them, join them!
Oct 05, 2016, 01:57 PM
It's interesting that in SJ's product range there isn't any product similar with the X2000 so they are not cloning this, i refer to design and functionality.
Oct 05, 2016, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechTronic9000
It's interesting that in SJ's product range there isn't any product similar with the X2000 so they are not cloning this, i refer to design and functionality.
Maybe it will work the other way around and SJ will clone the X2000, probably with a more decent image sensor. 4MP is a bit out of date now for anything but a very cheap action cam.

(It's still a decent sensor for a dashcam but not good for photos or even fake 4K, I guess it's actually a decent choice for FPV too for the same reasons it's good for dashcams.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpeter
Quite surprised not more people are interested in this camera as it seems like a really nice one with a gyro that seems to work pretty good; although the cradle isn't an original find (but still very handy!) the wifi dongle is a smart solution imo. Only thing I'm really missing is some influence on image parameters like contrast, saturation, white balance and sharpness otherwise I might have gotten one already
If you are just using it for FPV then the gyro isn't required and maybe not wanted. If you want great video and aerial photos then it has the wrong sensor. I guess there is enough choice of well known FPV cameras that people aren't looking too hard for alternatives from unknown brands. Still zero customer reviews on GB.

Must be some people who would like it because of the transmitter though, that could be used nicely in many situations other than aircraft where wifi range is inadequate.
Oct 06, 2016, 06:36 AM
For fluent 1080p @ 60fps, the CMOS resolution is sufficient, it even has enough free space for gyro operation and indeed this configuration is used on some great performing dash cameras, as for direct FPV feed with gyro, indeed it's not advisable as it will take away the sense of aircraft's movement, but for a slower glider plane it's OK and smoothness out pilot's "acrobatic maneuvers".
Oct 07, 2016, 11:08 PM
Mine got payed 4 today, Now the waite
Cheer's Croc
Oct 08, 2016, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrocEnd
Mine got payed 4 today, Now the waite
Cheer's Croc
Looking forward to your experience with it
Nov 07, 2016, 05:18 AM
OnePaa X2000 + FXT cradle as full FPV and recording setup on my XK A1200 plane doing acrobatics

Video settings:
2K@30 fps
Gyro: ON
FOV: narrow

Edited and resized to Full HD 1920x1080p

XK A1200 - 3D Acrobatics, Loops, Rolls, Dives and Low Passes (3 min 0 sec)
Nov 12, 2016, 08:24 PM
The hdmi output is working during recording? What is the latency on the hdmi output? Most important modes for my application are 720p30fps and 720p60fps mode on hdmi output. (I am searching for a small but good camera for FPV using digital HD transmission.)
Nov 15, 2016, 03:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmormota
The hdmi output is working during recording? What is the latency on the hdmi output? Most important modes for my application are 720p30fps and 720p60fps mode on hdmi output. (I am searching for a small but good camera for FPV using digital HD transmission.)
I will test and report back, the only thing is that beside my TV i don't have a hdmi capable device and from what I know it has a 35-45 ms lag on HDMI input. Hopping this weekend to lag test the OnePaa.
Nov 15, 2016, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechTronic9000
I will test and report back, the only thing is that beside my TV i don't have a hdmi capable device and from what I know it has a 35-45 ms lag on HDMI input. Hopping this weekend to lag test the OnePaa.
Thank you very much.
Nov 25, 2016, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Thank you very much.
Sorry for the delay, I'm having some heath issues, I hope this weekend i'll be able to do the test.
Nov 28, 2016, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Thank you very much.
I have did the following combinations:

720p@30fps - only video out
720p@60fps - only video out
720p@30fps - recording
720p@60fps - recording
1080p@60fps - only video out
1080p@60fps - recording

In all of the above cases through HDMI on my TV i get around 200ms

Later edit
I will try another time also the analog output
Nov 28, 2016, 11:47 AM
Thank you very much for the test. These data are important as more and more digital transmission systems are available, and hdmi is the usual input.
Nov 29, 2016, 03:29 AM
Quote:
Thank you very much for the test. These data are important as more and more digital transmission systems are available, and hdmi is the usual input.
What digital transmitter are you planing to use ?

Quick Reply