Sep 11, 2016, 08:43 AM
Bog Flusher Platinum Grade
Thread OP
Cool

PRODRONE Dual Robot Arm Large-Format Drone PD6B-AW-ARM

Well that's me not sleeping for a while 😱

[PRODRONE]Dual Robot Arm Large-Format Drone PD6B-AW-ARM(No Subtitles) (1 min 50 sec)

Roll on Skynet and let's be done with it
Latest blog entry: The New DJI Digital FPV System
to remove ads between posts
Sep 11, 2016, 09:42 AM
Although it wasn't meant to reflect on the principle behind the movie, there's actually a company named Skynet in the U.S..

The manipulated grips are but a logical evolution of drone technology, similar in concept to the creation of a steam shovel.
Sep 11, 2016, 09:59 AM
What goes up, hopefully lands!
I liked the perch landing....kind of spooky if you seen that fly up to your window and do that.
Sep 11, 2016, 10:22 AM
Love it. Could be fairly easily built by a DIYer as well, but would probably require dual operators.
Sep 11, 2016, 10:41 AM
Bog Flusher Platinum Grade
Thread OP
The action at 28s is particularly disturbing
Latest blog entry: The New DJI Digital FPV System
Sep 11, 2016, 10:45 AM
What happened with their Byrd?
Sep 11, 2016, 11:34 AM
My Karma ran over my Dogma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpeter
What happened with their Byrd?
Not the same company. The Byrd is made by GDU (Global Drone Union), formally known as ProDrone. Apparently there were some copyright conflicts between the 2 companies using the name "ProDrone". So the Byrd makers changed their name to GDU. The Byrd Standard and Advanced models have been released. And the Premium is due to be released any time now.

No, I don't work for GDU, this is just info I have gathered because I really like the Byrd Premium concept.
Sep 11, 2016, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireslayer26
Not the same company. The Byrd is made by GDU (Global Drone Union), formally known as ProDrone. Apparently there were some copyright conflicts between the 2 companies using the name "ProDrone". So the Byrd makers changed their name to GDU. The Byrd Standard and Advanced models have been released. And the Premium is due to be released any time now.

No, I don't work for GDU, this is just info I have gathered because I really like the Byrd Premium concept.
Cheers, I knew there was something with a change of name. I liked the Byrd's folding arms

Quick Reply