This thread is privately moderated by bhoov128, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 07, 2016, 09:57 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Non RC related - video game chatter!

Moving the video game chatter out of the "What did you do RC today" thread to here.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 07, 2016, 09:57 PM
Thread OP
There's nothing here because it was intended to have some off topic posts moved and mods said not worth it
Sep 09, 2016, 12:04 PM
If we subscribe, we can keep it going....let's start it back up...
Sep 09, 2016, 12:27 PM
I just stabbed a hooker in GTAV
Sep 09, 2016, 12:28 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Flynow
If we subscribe, we can keep it going....let's start it back up...
Cool! So, do you like to play with yourself only or do you like group play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexpredatorGT
I just stabbed a hooker in GTAV
With a knife or..........?

(can't tell you how many times I've "restored my health" on top of a parking garage by the east end railroad tracks)
Sep 09, 2016, 12:49 PM
First with a skin knife than the combat knife.

I gets it for free
Sep 09, 2016, 12:52 PM
Thread OP
You never actually recoup all your investment though. That's kind of sad. But it is fun to put one in the back of their head as they walk away hahaha.

What a horrible game. Absolutely brings out the worst. And Trevor, is the best lunatic character ever created in a video game. He kills me
Sep 09, 2016, 02:20 PM
I think GTAV can be an easy assessment of someone's mental health. Like if i was a therapist I'd just give someone a controller and observe them from a two way mirror.

I can never resist blowing someone up as they're getting a hair cut or buying clothes in GTA online lmao
Sep 09, 2016, 03:33 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
I think GTAV can be an easy assessment of someone's mental health. Like if i was a therapist I'd just give someone a controller and observe them from a two way mirror.

I can never resist blowing someone up as they're getting a hair cut or buying clothes in GTA online lmao
I don't really like the GTA online but you are right about the mental stability part.

Unfortunately, I'm such a terrible parent, my kids have seen me play that game for hours. When I get pissed while I'm driving and yell at someone they say I'm "Trevoring" lol

They also think it's great that every time I die and come out of the hospital the first thing I do is punch the living hell out of whoever appears on screen first.
Sep 09, 2016, 05:02 PM
ROFL that's exactly what i do. Bro online is fun, it can get annoying with other players but I normally find empty room or I look for the lowest ranking players and slaughter them. So I'm either solo or kicked off the server rofl.

Last time I was kicking this clans ass, they tried killing me with the military jet but I shot them down with the homing missile lmao. They hated my soul down to a molecular level
Sep 09, 2016, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoov128
Cool! So, do you like to play with yourself only or do you like group play?

With a knife or..........?

(can't tell you how many times I've "restored my health" on top of a parking garage by the east end railroad tracks)
Used to play online...my favorite was COD2...no safeguards...you could kill your own teammate by accident. That made enemies infiltrate our side and become team killers. I would retaliate by becoming a medic...shoot them with aa shotgun and revive them only to shoot them again...would keep them busy until they gave up and left...teabagging was also super fun. My favorite of all time was capture the flag....oh man did the adrenaline pump! I haven't played online in years...separated my shoulder a few years back and laid off it....haven't played much at all in the last few years due to weird health problems...playing made my back tense up and I would lock up....was no fun. Been trying to ease back into gaming again....mostly becuase I love the games I have and want to revisit them.

BTW: Funniest GTA story was watching foo-foo singer Josh Groban (wife loves his singing) on a talk show talking about what he does when not singing....he said he loves killing hookers on GTA 4....LMAO!!! I have been a fan of his just for that...
Sep 09, 2016, 10:07 PM
When I played GTA 3 on PS2...I would actually get a pit in my stomach when driving through the gang neighborhoods...lol. Then after getting GTA 4 on Xbox 360, I went back and played GTA3 and it now looked like dog crap by comparison...how crazy is that?

BTW: Is GTA 5 good???
Sep 10, 2016, 01:30 AM
Dude I've played GTA since ps1 when it was a bird's eye view lol. Yes, absolutely gtav is fun as hell, you can customize everything and can do just about anything. From robbing liquor stores to stealing fighter planes and everything in between.

Sorry to hear about your back, seems like maybe you get anxious and you get a physical reaction from it?
Sep 10, 2016, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Dude I've played GTA since ps1 when it was a bird's eye view lol. Yes, absolutely gtav is fun as hell, you can customize everything and can do just about anything. From robbing liquor stores to stealing fighter planes and everything in between.

Sorry to hear about your back, seems like maybe you get anxious and you get a physical reaction from it?
I don't get anxious much anymore....too old to care about anything too much...lol. But repetitive stress tenses it up bad...and yes, stress in the past did not go well. I was 19 when my brother died suddenly in a car accident.....I was unable to breathe for a week, my back locked up so bad from stress....

Seems when they made me they left out a few parts...lol.

2 days ago I put a new cabin air filter in my wife's car...which was awkwardly placed behind the glovebox...had to remove the whole box...my back locked up last night from the residual of the awkward positions I had to set into to change it. Not like the Stang which is conveniently placed in the engine compartment under the cowl.

BTW: If you never changed your cabin air filter.....wow what a difference! Get the one infused with Arm & Hammer baking soda...only like $15. knocked out the musty smell I had when turning on A/C. Super easy to change yourself...filter comes with instructions if you never did it. A shop would charge you $65+ to do it!

RE: Video Games: Still strongly recommend you guys seek out "Birds of Steel" for Xbox 360. Just a fantastic warbird sim...with tons of stand-alone missions you can tackle at will. Landing on a carrier in a Hellcat is so cool!
Sep 11, 2016, 09:52 AM
Thread OP
GTA V was awesome. I've played it through several times and enjoyed the hell out of it.

My problem is that there are sooooooo many opportunities for new heists that they obviously decided would only be available in multiplayer or whatever. There was a ton of potential for way more stuff in the single player story, but it's just not there.

I've always played the GTA series as well... since GTA 1 the top-down pixelly no-ability-to-save version.

GTA 3 was a breakthrough though.

My favorite by far is 5. I recently actually played all of the 3rd person ones again - from 3 on.

I keep playing No Man's Sky but the game is nonexistent. It's an amazing sandbox but a POS compared to what was promised. It's so bad that Steam, Amazon, and others have changed their return policy. I think Hello Games is going to get their asses sued off.

Quick Reply