This thread is privately moderated by blckmn, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 04, 2017, 07:48 PM
fly. fail. fix. repeat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blckmn
Yes. All being sent this week.
Thank you!

For some reason your email ended up in my (gmail) spam folder.

Obviously it's now flagged as not spam, but others might want to check.

Seeing as I'm just across the border in Adelaide, I'm hoping they're being sent from Victoria rather than China
to remove ads between posts
Jun 05, 2017, 04:37 AM
Did you see that....
Quote:
Originally Posted by si618
Thank you!

For some reason your email ended up in my (gmail) spam folder.

Obviously it's now flagged as not spam, but others might want to check.

Seeing as I'm just across the border in Adelaide, I'm hoping they're being sent from Victoria rather than China
You should get yours this week for sure.
Latest blog entry: NERO - STM32F7 based FC
Jun 06, 2017, 12:16 PM
When powering with 5v and the additional vbat wire nearby, should the negative go to the 5v negative, or to a negative next to vbat (basically the neg battery cable connection, I have a wire there from previous FC taking vbat and neg right from pdb mains)
Jun 07, 2017, 06:07 PM
Checking mail mail box 4x times a day... cant wait...

Are you shipping from China or Australia?
Jun 08, 2017, 11:19 AM
Can't wait to receive mine!!
blckmn, do you have any update on the mini version? Is it still planed to release one?
Jun 08, 2017, 11:41 AM
Got mine, soldering it up tonight I am curious, will the PIDs from my previous FC work or will I need to retune it completely. It was a Motolab Cyclone F3 at 8k/4k, I think that is the 6500 gyro.
Jun 08, 2017, 07:11 PM
Nero F7 worked right the first time, gets big points!

Testing DShot 600 tomorrow, but I have it running 8k/8k multishot in this vid, 5S F80 2200kv 6x4.5x3:

Nero F7 FC / Betaflight 3.2.0 (3 min 23 sec)

Nero F7 / BF 3.2.0 / 5S / HQ 6x4.5x3 / DShot600 (3 min 20 sec)
Last edited by SadLeprechaun; Jun 09, 2017 at 10:07 AM.
Jun 08, 2017, 08:34 PM
Just received mine and I'm really happy with the quality. Can't wait to put it in one of my quads
Jun 08, 2017, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLeprechaun
Nero F7 worked right the first time, gets big points!

Testing DShot 600 tomorrow, but I have it running 8k/8k multishot in this vid, 5S F80 2200kv 6x4.5x3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39QZulkkse4
Those motors are especially torqey with 5S and no oscillations in sight. Impressive! Oh man, I can't wait.
Jun 08, 2017, 09:15 PM
Just a couple questions. The machine I'm thinking of for a Nero has a really nice pdb already, with 5V and current sensor. No big deal to just power it at 5V pin next to power pin and then just connect the current sensor in the pdb?
Jun 09, 2017, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AILERON8
Those motors are especially torqey with 5S and no oscillations in sight. Impressive! Oh man, I can't wait.
Ran DShot 600 today . . although it felt just like Multishot, my quad was shockingly vibe free. The engines sounded different, almost humming at the same pitch when your hands were not moving the sticks, crazy. DShot certainly helps with jitters. Motors also were cooler coming down, my motors NEVER come down cold lol

Awaiting 32k! Go Blckmn go!

Added video to above post.
Last edited by SadLeprechaun; Jun 09, 2017 at 10:07 AM.
Jun 09, 2017, 04:35 PM
Did you see that....
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkbyte_47
Checking mail mail box 4x times a day... cant wait...

Are you shipping from China or Australia?
Shipping from AU.
Jun 09, 2017, 04:37 PM
Did you see that....
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLeprechaun
When powering with 5v and the additional vbat wire nearby, should the negative go to the 5v negative, or to a negative next to vbat (basically the neg battery cable connection, I have a wire there from previous FC taking vbat and neg right from pdb mains)
GND is all interconnected on the board. So you can use that one.
Jun 09, 2017, 04:39 PM
Did you see that....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maintenanceman
Just a couple questions. The machine I'm thinking of for a Nero has a really nice pdb already, with 5V and current sensor. No big deal to just power it at 5V pin next to power pin and then just connect the current sensor in the pdb?
No problem at all. If you're using 5v from pdb you can connect 5v and gnd to any of the 5v and gnd pins for supply.
Jun 09, 2017, 04:41 PM
Did you see that....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furmek
Just received mine and I'm really happy with the quality. Can't wait to put it in one of my quads
Thanks. I genuinely think the F722 will replace the F303 as our standard workhorse.

Quick Reply