Mini F3J one day contest in Hollister CA - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Sep 06, 2016, 12:21 PM
Contest

Mini F3J one day contest in Hollister CA

Chris and all
South Bay SS is throwing a mini one day F3J contest on Sunday the 18th of September and you guys are invited. At present we have winches enough for the four teams anticipated. This is going to be a low key contest with more of a practice structure with teams that will be balanced for throwers and experience. If anyone wants to try out F3J this is a good opportunity. Should be a good time. Pilots meeting 8:30 first round starts at 9:00. Hope you guys will come.
Rick
Last edited by Rickj.1151; Sep 08, 2016 at 11:20 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 06, 2016, 01:43 PM
Team Hello Kitty
Thanks Rick. Any plans for a practice day before then?
Sep 06, 2016, 04:54 PM
I believe there is a group from SBSS that meets every Thursday at Brigantino Park in Hollister for winch launching. Dave Murphy organizes that get together. Also I think they also have a get together every Sunday. Brigantino Park has become their only flying field due to the loss of fields closer to home. Check out the SBSS club website chat room on RCGroups/ clubs
Rick
Sep 13, 2016, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoaringDude
Thanks Rick. Any plans for a practice day before then?
I plan to practice in Newark Saturday and would welcome company.

I don't see any SVSS names on the registration list yet. There is still time and space.

Main contest thread with pilot list here: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...8#post35716113