Sep 04, 2016, 05:24 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Careful!

I have to ask this question I don't want to but I have to .

It's not very likely that a politician would confiscate weapons house to house except for some extreme situations but it is very possible for a politician to pass a rule a regulation or even a new law that bans all guns or the majority of guns or any gun that holds more than two or three or five bullets .

Thus, making a law-abiding citizen a criminal simply by The Stroke of a pen

We are getting closer and closer to that time happening .For instance, Hillary has vowed to go after gun manufacturers and that was to appease the radical left-wing Fringe but she probably wants to go after the citizen as well, many left wing, and globalist politicians do

So the question is this . you're a law-abiding citizen with guns with ammo and you have a lot of it and you've done nothing wrong but suddenly a radical nut in our government turns you into a criminal by passing legislation. What are you going to do ? Please don't incriminate yourself just make a suggestion because the watchers are watching .
Sep 04, 2016, 05:37 PM
Trons and Fumes
Well, no, you do not have to ask.
Sep 04, 2016, 05:40 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
We had a previous conversation where I mentioned this once before .

PVC tubes from Home Depot make excellent storage 4 lots of different items including guns and ammo .

A 4 inch to 6 inch diameter PVC tube with end caps and the glue to seal the caps on with are completely weatherproof storage that can be buried in the ground .

Imagine how much ammo could be stored with a rifle or several pistols in a 6 inch PVC tube 4 feet long including backup money which probably is better turned into ammo to use as and exchange medium

Let's say you have a bug out bag but at your destination you don't have anything because you're afraid of Thieves stealing from your house or property where you're going to. This kind of PVC tubing is excellent for hiding all kinds of food drink ammo guns permanently so bad nobody can break in your house and find it. It's in the ground at some location where nobody will find it but you or your family .

I know someone who stores hundreds of arrows and tips for the arrows in PVC tubing hidden because he says anybody can make a bow but the arrow being the most important aspect is difficult to find or come by in the woods
It's actually a worthwhile question, and the answer is fairly obvious: the majority of US gun owners would not comply. The majority of law enforcement and military people would refuse to enforce it. It would never work, but we will never see for ourselves because it will never be attempted.
whiirrrrrr
Yeah, not really necessary to ask, and any real answer could incriminate. We all know most guys lost their guns in a boating accident, very common. So yeah, no real need to ask. Maybe try a gun forum.
Sep 04, 2016, 05:43 PM
Sep 04, 2016, 05:46 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda466
It's actually a worthwhile question, and the answer is fairly obvious: the majority of US gun owners would not comply. The majority of law enforcement and military people would refuse to enforce it. It would never work, but we will never see for ourselves because it will never be attempted.
Quote:
Gun-Confiscating Former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin Sentenced to 10 Years in Federal Prison

Friday, July 11, 2014
More

As we reported in October 2008, after a lengthy legal battle over the unconstitutional confiscation of lawfully owned firearms during Hurricane Katrina, the City of New Orleans agreed to settle a lawsuit initiated by NRA. A permanent injunction was issued against the city, and then-Mayor Ray Nagin. The Second Amendment Foundation assisted NRA in the legal battle against Mayor Nagin and the City of New Orleans.

Judge Carl J. Barbier presided over the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana. Judge Barbier signed the permanent injuncation against the City of New Orleans. The city admitted the firearm confiscations carried out by Nagin were unconstitutional and illegal.

This week, the embattled Nagin was sentenced to 10 years in prison for public corruption. The charges stemmed from actions during his time as mayor of New Orleans. Judge Ginger Berrigan handed down the sentence after a jury convicted Nagin on 20 of 21 counts of bribery, wire fraud, tax evasion and other charges in February of this year
https://www.nraila.org/articles/2014...federal-prison

Tyrants don't care about the law, or your rights.
Sep 04, 2016, 05:53 PM
Redacted per NSA "suggestion"
I worry about that as well, luckily our corrupt politicians love money and with the gun industry bringing billions a year they spend tons of money in lobbying.

When we got ACA instead of cutting out the middleman, insurance companies, to lower the price of healthcare the mandate was made to require one to have health insurance.

You can't legislate a multi-billion dollar industry out of existence.
Sep 04, 2016, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyl
https://www.nraila.org/articles/2014...federal-prison

Tyrants don't care about the law, or your rights.
Your example is one small incident, in an emergency situation, and ultimately the tyrant lost. I would think that would make you feel more confident rather than more paranoid.
Sep 04, 2016, 06:05 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyl

It's not very likely that a politician would confiscate weapons house to house except for some extreme situations but it is very possible for a politician to pass a rule a regulation or even a new law that bans all guns or the majority of guns or any gun that holds more than two or three or five bullets .

Thus, making a law-abiding citizen a criminal simply by The Stroke of a pen

We are getting closer and closer to that time happening .For instance, Hillary has vowed to go after gun manufacturers and that was to appease the radical left-wing Fringe but she probably wants to go after the citizen as well, many left wing, and globalist politicians do

So the question is this . you're a law-abiding citizen with guns with ammo and you have a lot of it and you've done nothing wrong but suddenly a radical nut in our government turns you into a criminal by passing legislation. What are you going to do ? Please don't incriminate yourself just make a suggestion because the watchers are watching .
Coming to grips with the FACT that Trump is going to lose the election ....^
Sep 04, 2016, 06:06 PM
So broke I can't pay attention
Good question, I don't know the answer for sure, but maybe Martial Law will have to be declared, or the US Constitution will have to be discarded.
In doing a quick bit of research, there are numerous reports in the media recently of high numbers of gun sales to first time gun owners, especially women (noticed the many pink, purple ect.) and it seems to be growing. I have also noticed some reports disputing the NRA's membership numbers, some claiming they are in decline.
What I do know to be true, is the boom in the private firearm training industry, in my area there are dozens of various advanced firearm classes being offered by NRA certified instructors, at every gun range and many gun stores offer, "Girl with a Gun" club nights twice a week, 'Shoot n Scoot' nights, and the concealed carry permit classes at my local range are fully booked every week, around 30 folks at a time.
Sep 04, 2016, 06:20 PM
Let's Go Brandon!
The US constitution does not have to be discarded. Not even amended. All that is necessary is a SC that redefines the meaning of the second amendment to mean the national guard. Not individual citizens. Done and done.

And hillary would love to be the one to appoint justices who would do that.

After that we no longer have any right to own a firearm. Easy Pezy.
Sep 04, 2016, 06:29 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Wings
Coming to grips with ^> that was one hell of a reach man...
Sep 04, 2016, 06:31 PM
Fier Membre des Deplorables
It's been done in individual states; magazine restriction being one example.
Sep 04, 2016, 06:38 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Wings
I noticed that you're looking for a crack in every comment thinking that you can make a pun for Hillary out of it .

Hillary is going to lose Americans are going to win get used to it

Quick Reply