BeeRotor BVOne Super-Light FPV Goggles - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Aug 30, 2016, 10:21 PM
BULLIT Drones
New Product

BeeRotor BVOne Super-Light FPV Goggles

I had the chance to try this at Asia Cup in Shanghai recently. Now that it has been released, I thought I'd share with you.
Name: frontquarter.jpg
Views: 73
Size: 130.1 KB
Description:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What BeeRotor says about it:
BVOne is the first ever super-light FPV Diversity VR Goggles, presented by BEEROTOR brand with honor. Built-in with V3 Diversity-Tech, these 230g goggles offer most comfortable and immersed FPV experience.
BEEROTOR is dedicated to serve FPVers, we always think and do a little more than others.

Brand: BEEROTOR
Name: BVone superme-light FPV Diversity VR Goggles
Manufacturing code: BV05
Main Features:
Light:
With EPP/Plastic mixture, Lower the weight to 230g, close to FatShark/Skyzone type products(around 200g), and way lighter than most of competitors (300-400g or even heavier, 4.3inch one RX), and BVone has 5 inch LCD screen, comes with V3 Diversity-Tech. Super-light body, enhanced user experience for long time use.
We offer your first affordable FPV VR goggles, and indeed, BVone is great choice for FPVers who fly a lot.
When you see BVone, please NEVER hesitate to experience it, you will never regret to meet this lovable gear, and you will love it from first use.
Just right length:
To make it look right on your face, rather than look like Pinocchio or Monster, we repeatedly adjusted the ratio of BVOne in design. We challenge the thinness of 6mm off EPP. And then that is what you get and see.
Size:
BVone apt to “slim” body rather than “too big” scale, avoiding cover big part of faces and make you feel hot in it. Better size, relax your head and neck, focus you in enjoying the FPV pleasure.
“Cooling” arrangement
Bigger hole beneath nose, no pressure and better airing;
Heating rate : Screen 20% or less, PCBA+VRX 80%
We set 80% heating parts beneath the surface.
In this way, we have better heat dissipation and stays cool inside.
*BVOne worked continuously for 10 hours in TOS ASIA CUP SHANGHAI, under 46 degree sunstroke.
Comfortable face-friend design
Right material of sponge, cooling and sweat absorbent. You can easily change the sponge with a new one. Case mouth release pressure for face instead “biting” your face.
Easy wearing:
T-strap and 3 ways adjust, even children can wear it faster
Battery:
7-23V DC in, 2S or 3S recommended.
2200mAh=7 hours non-stop FPV
You can change battery and continue when one battery low, no need to wait for charge.
V3 Diversity-Tech:
Diversity-Tech V1: Compare once and choose one of the RX (seldom use now);
Diversity-Tech V2: Compare frequently and choose the better signal (most use this);
Diversity-Tech V3: Compare continuously, choose better signal, enhance it with AP circle and display
We are the first into V3

Optic:
2.9 times enlarge rate, PMMA Fresnel lens, 93% transparency rate, no blur or distort, all clear and bright.
Display Medium:
Analog 800*480 High resolution and high brightness snow screen.
Industrial Design:
Not just choose EPP, we changed to make the thinness 6mm, to make BVOne slim.
Ergonomic Fit:
Fit both eastern and western face curve. You can use BVOne directly even when you have short eye sight problem (less than 450 degree).

Display:
Size:5.0 inch, 800*480
Screen brightness: 600cd/m2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now what I say about it.

I used a Quanum V2 for a while and while the experience was very immersive, the hassle of all the gear attached to the wetsuit material holder and the sheer weight of the thing made me buy fatshark Dominator v3 goggles. While I think the DomV3 goggles fixes those issues, they are in no way as immersive, and I miss the "view" they provided. The other thing is just how BIG the Quanum goggles are! Jeeze man!

When I was as Asia Cup and saw these they asked me to try them. First thing I noticed when I picked them up was how light they were. It's not just the goggle that you add all your own parts to, it has a true diversity receiver (receivers) build into it, the LCD panel, and the two antennas - all of which come with it. The strap isn't a wetsuit material bag and strap system for your head. It's just lightweight adjustable straps that connect to the plastic frame of the goggle. And one of the best things is the padding. The nicest of any goggle I've experienced, hands down. Once you get it strapped on it's far more comfortable than anything else out there. The screen is quite nice too - better that what was in the Qunanums for sure.
Video reception was very good using the stock antennas - which is one mushroom and one round panel. Basically about the same as the Furious FPV TrueD module in my Doms, which I'm very happy with.
So basically you get a slightly better, immersive experience as the Quanums, with the portability of fatsharks, and the best comfort to be found.
This while allowing use of your FLIGHT BATTERIES for power!!!

Cost is only $99 - only thing you need are those flight batteries which you already have. I bet you have a bunch you don't use anymore because they're old or puffed or whatever, but don't want to throw away. Perfect use for them.
I challenge you to find a better bargain in goggles. Really. :-)
to remove ads between posts
Aug 30, 2016, 10:37 PM
Multirotor Promotor
Hey great review, I have a set on the way so it's always good to hear an unbiased review that states the facts and the facts are this sounds like a winner in the goggle arena . I await mine with anticipation of seeing a great view and as comfort is paramount, these are are a welcome addition to my fpv gear that I sport that's for sure.
Aug 31, 2016, 04:24 AM
I was looking at those for few days and waiting for an objective review.

I am going to change my quanum V2 with those ASAP!!!

Thanks for your review!!
Aug 31, 2016, 07:14 AM
Audio?
Aug 31, 2016, 07:47 AM
Are the antennas included? Whats the FOV in numbers?
Last edited by Rangarid; Aug 31, 2016 at 08:07 AM.
Aug 31, 2016, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangarid
Are the antennas included? Whats the FOV in numbers?
Package:
1 * BVone goggles
1 * BeeRotor Mushroom antenna
1 * BeeRotor 5.8G Panel antenna
1 * DC Input cable (JST)
1 * XT60 to JST Cable
1 * AV Cable
Aug 31, 2016, 09:47 AM
By any chance, do you know If the antenna are sma or sp-sma?

I have some pretty good sma antenna that I wish to use on those...

Thanks!
Aug 31, 2016, 01:40 PM
smaller and lighter? It's what i've been waiting for.

i'll be waiting for some reviews
Aug 31, 2016, 02:11 PM
It must have a price for this... let me guess... fragile ?
Aug 31, 2016, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.I.Engineer
i'll be waiting for some reviews
I asked them for a review discount but they do not answer if you ask them for review stuff XD. Not even a simple no unfortunately. But i guess for that price someone will have it soon that can tell us how good or bad it is.
Aug 31, 2016, 03:50 PM
I wonder how this will compare to the Eachine VR D2....Eachine has DVR but this looks nice in design...
Aug 31, 2016, 04:17 PM
TBS Crossfire or DragonLink?
Audio speakers or input for small ear monophone?
Sep 01, 2016, 12:11 AM
shredding the skies
"You can use BVOne directly even when you have short eye sight problem (less than 450 degree)."

I wonder if this means -4.50 on the spherical part of an eyeglass prescription?
Sep 01, 2016, 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaroro
By any chance, do you know If the antenna are sma or sp-sma?

I have some pretty good sma antenna that I wish to use on those...

Thanks!
Latest blog entry: BeeRotor BLS20A used DSHOT
Sep 01, 2016, 03:28 AM
Can someone please advise if these fit with specs/glasses on?
eg, quanum goggs can wear your specs and the eachine 007 you cant.

Cheers.