Mar 06, 2020, 06:05 PM

Flight plans won’t load in FFP

I tried to load a flight plan from FFP and it wouldn’t load. Tried some other flight plans that I used in the past and got the same error message (re entry) Any ideas what the problem is?
to remove ads between posts
Mar 07, 2020, 06:54 AM

🔥🔥🔥 Bebop 2/Disco/SkyShit 2 Booster Mod 2020 Upgrade Part I

Year is 2020. A new decade has begun. The Bebop 2 Booster Mod, Disco Booster Mod and SkyShit 2 Booster Mod have been dominating both the commercial and amateur markets since 2017. Today, all these 3 product lines have been refreshed with the latest electronics chipset technology introduced in 2020. Enabling the Parrot drones can fly more aggressively in your airspace maintaining your airspace dictatorship. Undoubtfully., this is the top gear for Parrot drones that we can find out today. Achieving wonders for everyone.
This video is Part 1 of 3 of the whole "Parrot Drone Booster Renewal Series" video for the Parrot Booster Mods launched by Sol. The Part 2 and 3 are coming up next.

🔥🔥🔥 Bebop 2/Disco/SkyShit 2 Booster Mod 2020 Upgrade Part I - Range Test 4.4km (7 min 6 sec)
Mar 11, 2020, 01:22 AM

Bebop2/Disco/SkyShit 2 Booster Mod Version 2020 Upgrade Part II - The Ultimate WiFi P

Bebop2/Disco/SkyShit 2 Booster Mod Version 2020 Upgrade Part II - The Ultimate WiFi Penetration Test.
In this episode, we've tested out how the ability of a new booster version 2020 for Parrot drones to penetrate a bunchjof high density tree objects in kilometer away. The result is stunning and has fundamentally changed the preception of how wifi works to all people. The Mod is a everyone-should-have-kit in order to dominate your urban airspace.

🔥🥶👅 Bebop 2/Disco/SkyShit 2 Booster Mod 2020 Upgrade Part II - The Ultimate WiFi Penetration Test (10 min 15 sec)
Mar 13, 2020, 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsgreer
I tried to load a flight plan from FFP and it wouldn’t load. Tried some other flight plans that I used in the past and got the same error message (re entry) Any ideas what the problem is?
Hey hsgreer and everyone, first time long time... nice to be here.

I'm also having problems with FlightPlan, but in my case I can't even load the software. I haven't yet flown the DISCO and am still in the setup phase. Running FFPro from an RCA Android tablet, and everything else seems to boot and load as advertised, but when I try to enter FlightPlan, it just goes to the main FPV view screen. When I click the settings hamburger from the home screen, it gives the message:

"Freeflight Pro is having trouble with Google Play services. Please try again"

Anyone else seeing this, or have any tips to resolve?
Mar 25, 2020, 07:48 AM
The atomsphere in this tiny episode is quite doom and totally bullshiting. The content is totally cranky and may make people feel uncomfortable. Please understand this is just a creation of art by Sol.

This episode is a preque of the long waiting episode "Bebop 2 Dark Invader Mod" which coming up next. We'll play a crossover with SkyShit 2 telemetry data and SkyShit 3 video footage creating a video implying what a near future of mankind can be under the threat of corona virus to the world. At the same time. We perform an ultimate range test for the Bebop2/Disco/SkyShit 2 Booster Mod version 2020 to complete a 3 parts symphony of refreshing the entire Booster Mod product line with the latest wifi technology found in March 2020.

🔥💩🥴 Bebop2/Skyshit 2 x Anafi/SkyShit 3 Booster Mod 4.8km driven by virus in the future (4 min 44 sec)
Mar 25, 2020, 08:38 AM
Great Southern Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangusta2020
Hey hsgreer and everyone, first time long time... nice to be here.

I'm also having problems with FlightPlan, but in my case I can't even load the software. I haven't yet flown the DISCO and am still in the setup phase. Running FFPro from an RCA Android tablet, and everything else seems to boot and load as advertised, but when I try to enter FlightPlan, it just goes to the main FPV view screen. When I click the settings hamburger from the home screen, it gives the message:

"Freeflight Pro is having trouble with Google Play services. Please try again"

Anyone else seeing this, or have any tips to resolve?
Tried a uninstall/install FFP?
Mar 29, 2020, 08:27 AM

Simcards data usage in Parrot Disco 4G?

Hello readers,

I have a question on the simcards used in the 4g mod of the Parrot Disco.

Question is simply which sim card will spend al the GB's? The one in the modem or the one in your phone, which is creating the WiFi hotspot? I suppose that it's the card in the modem, since that's the one sending the video stream data over the network... But does that mean that I should put the simcard of my phone in that modum (I have unlimited data on that sim)? Or is it both simcards using the same amount of data?

And does anyone have an indication on the datavolume for both simcards for flying with live video.

Thanks in advance!
Mar 29, 2020, 08:31 AM
Is there a fixed wing that is sold complete that is like the parrot disc? I am looking for and the parrot disc is discontinued, and the ones that are there are very expensive prices
Mar 29, 2020, 10:33 AM
Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
About as close as you'll get, nothing like the disco features though.

525 GPS Positioning Brushless Motor Drone Airplane With 720P/1080P Camera Real-time Free Flying Aerial Model FPV Aircraft RTF
https://banggood.app.link/aS8BqijKf5

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Mar 29, 2020, 11:11 PM
Ice Ice Baby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timing97
Question is simply which sim card will spend al the GB's? The one in the modem or the one in your phone, which is creating the WiFi hotspot? I suppose that it's the card in the modem, since that's the one sending the video stream data over the network... But does that mean that I should put the simcard of my phone in that modum (I have unlimited data on that sim)? Or is it both simcards using the same amount of data?

And does anyone have an indication on the datavolume for both simcards for flying with live video.
The data usage will arise on both SIM cards. The videostream (which generates far more data than controls and telemetry) has to be sent out by the Disco's modem and has to be received by your hotspot device (via the 4G network). The hotspot will forward the stream to the Skycontroller (over Wi-Fi) and eventually to FreeFlight Pro (via USB).
In other words, if I do a video call (e.g. Facetime) with my mom, both will get charged for the same amount of data...

More infos, also on data usage here: https://uavpal.com/disco/faq#datausage

Regards,
SoftIce
Mar 30, 2020, 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ftice
The data usage will arise on both SIM cards. The videostream (which generates far more data than controls and telemetry) has to be sent out by the Disco's modem and has to be received by your hotspot device (via the 4G network). The hotspot will forward the stream to the Skycontroller (over Wi-Fi) and eventually to FreeFlight Pro (via USB).
In other words, if I do a video call (e.g. Facetime) with my mom, both will get charged for the same amount of data...

More infos, also on data usage here: https://uavpal.com/disco/faq#datausage

Regards,
SoftIce
Thanks for the explanation and the link, appreciate it

Guess I'll be buying an extra sim card with data then...
Mar 30, 2020, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Bullit
About as close as you'll get, nothing like the disco features though.

525 GPS Positioning Brushless Motor Drone Airplane With 720P/1080P Camera Real-time Free Flying Aerial Model FPV Aircraft RTF
https://banggood.app.link/aS8BqijKf5

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Thank you very much for your answer, if that wing had already seen it but I am afraid that there is not much community to learn everything from it
Apr 08, 2020, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by korakora
have to flashed with OpenWRT (linux inside) 1st tobe able communicate with a SC2,
sc2 can't communicate with just regular wifi (AP) it wont connect !!
like i said it's a little bit tricky last time i have to copied some configurations on disco and put into the openwrt & then sc2 can connect, but wait i have to doing experiment again as i'm forget what i;m doing it before
Hi.
I ve read in a post that you made a connection between sc2 and disco using a range extender. I ve read some infos on parrot forum its not possible as sc2 looking for beacons (i dont know probably the mac address data?) broadcasting by the disco AP.
I found the mac address of the sc2
Quote:
by
ip scanner through connecting to Disco AP. But i dont know what should i do in my router / repeater to clone correctly the disco AP and force the SC2 to connect to the repeater and than to the disco.
Do you have any info data or documentation how can i setup the repeater. I would like to use a tp link 500mw base stattion with rp sma connectors and high gain antennas.
So as i read your post you were able to detect the beacons broadcasted by the disco AP and copied it to the router..but what are these beacons ? Mac address. I can upload the openwrt on my tp link if necessary.
Please semd me some advice or info how you done this project?
Many thanks
Last edited by Ltomi78; Apr 08, 2020 at 06:10 PM.
Apr 08, 2020, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by korakora
2nd theory

using one wireless radio

setting to be a REPEATER (RPT) mode

sc2-->connect to disco
rpt>>connect to disco

when sc2 beyond of disco range, sc2 will connect to RPT automaticaly, thats it, put that RPT in the higher place or in the tower if it have to
This is a theory or works in practice??
Apr 10, 2020, 01:42 PM
Hey Guys. My Disco landed in a tree and lost a piece of foam on the right side of the nose. The Disco still flies but is drifting to the right. Can i fix this somehow or do i need to get a whole new fuselage?

Thanks

Quick Reply