This thread is privately moderated by HotdogX, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 27, 2016, 12:29 AM
Trader Rating: 4
If it flies I like it.
Thread OP
$335.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Miles Reed 37% Weeks Solution X Kit NIB

This is a hard to find NIB Miles Reed designed 37% scale Kermit Weeks Solution X biplane kit. The wood kit was cut by All-American Kit Cutters. They are no longer in business but had a good reputation while they were. The wood has never been out of the box and is still packed with shredded paper just as it was when it left the factory. The rolled plans, fiberglass cowling and wheel pants, canopy, aluminum gear, and pre-jigged and soldered cabane wires are from Miles Reed. I got this kit from a modeling friend in a trade with good intentions of building it, but I now realize I’ve just got too many other projects going and will never get it built, so I’d like it to go to someone who will build and fly it. This model has a 77” span; is 74” long; 1900 sq. in. area; and weight of 18+ lbs. It uses a 50cc to 60cc gasoline engine. I will pay the shipping cost which is substantial on these big boxes. I accept Paypal (choose the gift option please) or Money Order.
Last edited by HotdogX; Aug 27, 2016 at 12:43 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 27, 2016, 03:45 AM
Trader Rating: 212
Closed Account
I WILL TAKE IT!! pm sent also
Aug 27, 2016, 04:06 AM
Trader Rating: 44
I'll take it if Bendix doesn't.
Aug 27, 2016, 10:46 AM
Trader Rating: 4
If it flies I like it.
Thread OP