T-REX 150X And T-REX 150X TOP Super Combo Debut!!

Once again Align has a new upgraded T-rex that is about to be very popular. The new T-rex 150X and 150X TOP Super Combos are coming...

Splash

Align is on the move and it doesn't look like they are slowing up.

Once again Align has a new upgraded T-rex that is about to be very popular. The new T-rex 150X and 150X TOP Super Combos are on the front page of the website. The much anticipated small power house includes the new GRS Flight Controller. It's the perfect fit to this backpackable 3D machine. It includes Bluetooth, rescue mode, and much more. The ESC is a BLHeli platform that gives crisp response to the throttle. They have a Brushless tail motor with a plug for easy maintenance. The TOP version includes the T6 radio with up to 15 model memory. There are a lot of features in these new machines, and from the looks of it, a lot of fun to be had in the near future.

Features:

• Set up and update the flight parameter settings via APP Interface.
  • 6-axis Gyro - 3-axis gyroscope + 3-axis accelerometer.
  • Attitude Auto-level Mode & Rescue Mode.
  • Brand new DFCS (Direct Flight Control System) Controller allows to control real time flight.
  • BL Heli ESC allows faster motor feedback and precise flying performance.
  • Integrates main motor & tail motor in a dual system output.
  • Processor features low-voltage, low-temperature, and lost and found protection.
  • Built-in Receiver : Futaba S-FHSS 2.4GHz System.
  • Compatible with Spektrum DSM2/DSMX, JR DSM2/DMSS satellite.
  • Rigid Main Frame.
  • Full metal CNC CCPM Swashplate.
  • New tail motor plug mount.

For more information on the 150X and 150X TOP click here.

Last edited by ndfly700; Aug 24, 2016 at 05:31 PM..
Aug 24, 2016, 07:08 PM
This or K120?
Oh, $389.99 for top combo and $265.99 for BNF, - no, thanks!
Last edited by Wrecking Ball; Aug 24, 2016 at 07:18 PM.
Aug 24, 2016, 09:52 PM
All I'm saying is I'll take the improved board for my current Trex 150 although I'm happy with how it performs .
Aug 24, 2016, 10:20 PM
Well.....no need for parts upgrading....it comes with metal sw. vs. The plastic one in the original 150....the plug at the tail certainly takes away another problem....now for the nitty gritty....can the upgraded Rx 3-1 unit take a spill, a crash?
It will be interesting to read comments on this new heli from the brave pilots that buy first...
As for the XK X120.......super weak servos....in time you will have paid what the 150 costs!
If the new 150X has many interchangeable parts with the first version....if the Rx 3 in 1 unit is more sturdy, if there are no other options by Dec. 7, 2016, if the comments of first owners are positive....well, it could be a Christmas heli.....who does not deserve a 270 usd christmas present?
Aug 24, 2016, 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChespiIker
Well.....no need for parts upgrading....it comes with metal sw. vs. The plastic one in the original 150....the plug at the tail certainly takes away another problem....now for the nitty gritty....can the upgraded Rx 3-1 unit take a spill, a crash?
It will be interesting to read comments on this new heli from the brave pilots that buy first...
As for the XK X120.......super weak servos....in time you will have paid what the 150 costs!
If the new 150X has many interchangeable parts with the first version....if the Rx 3 in 1 unit is more sturdy, if there are no other options by Dec. 7, 2016, if the comments of first owners are positive....well, it could be a Christmas heli.....who does not deserve a 270 usd christmas present?
Now that's what I'm talking about , you deserve it!
Aug 24, 2016, 11:07 PM
Thanks a million....need to ship the more powerful 2s motor your way!
Tonight will do the search/pack, leave for Mr. Edgar to ship....
Aug 24, 2016, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Thanks a million....need to ship the more powerful 2s motor your way!
Tonight will do the search/pack, leave for Mr. Edgar to ship....
Thanks again!
Aug 25, 2016, 12:49 AM
Welcome....upgrade motor has no pinion...probably use same as stock motor....hopefully!
Aug 25, 2016, 01:24 AM
Quote:
Welcome....upgrade motor has no pinion...probably use same as stock motor....hopefully!
I should be good , I have some 680 loctite and a pinion puller ...hopefully it's the right size. I'm sure I'll figure it out and you know pictures to follow lol
Aug 25, 2016, 04:53 AM
I sure hope these new features can be used with the G1's. I've had mine for a year and its been on the shelf the whole time since my MRS board pooped out on second flight. If these new parts are not interchangeable with older version, I'm done with ALIGN.
Aug 25, 2016, 07:14 AM
Guessing....but from the looks of it.....carefully looking at pictures....MOST parts are interchangeable....same servos, blade grips, motors....same plugs motors to Rx 3 in 1 unit, same plugs for servos to Rx....old Rx was about 104.00 usd....mostly out of stock everywhere....let us see what the cost for the new one is....same lipos....etc.
My criticism centers on the fragility of the Rx 3 in 1 unit....the other drawbacks such as plastic swashplate fixable with bling...now it comes stock....

For that amount of money, if you did not have the Trex150....I would suggest spending 50 usd extra and get the 250 DFC Plus....have it and it flies GREAT! Sturdy too...crashed once....less than 5.00 usd cost.....
Last edited by ChespiIker; Aug 25, 2016 at 07:10 PM.
Aug 25, 2016, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Guessing....but from the looks of it.....carefully looking at pictures....MOST parts are interchangeable....same servos, blade grips, motors....same plugs motors to Rx 3 in 1 unit, same plugs for servos to Rx....old Rx was about 104.00 usd....mostly out of stock everywhere....let us see what the cost for the new one is....same lipos....etc.
My criticism centers on the fragility of the Rx 3 in 1 unit....the other drawbacks such as plastic swashplate fixable with bling...now it come stock....

For that amount of money, if you did not have the Trex150....I would suggest spending 50 usd extra and get the 250 DFC Plus....have it and it flies GREAT! Sturdy too...crashed once....less than 5.00 usd cost.....
I read somewhere that align is coming out with a 200 size heli also.
Aug 25, 2016, 11:29 AM
This definitely looks interesting although I have heard a lot of bad things about the old 150DFC. I am looking for something which is cheaper to maintain than the 180CFX.

The servo saved mod appears to be almost completely effective in saving servos on the XK K120. However servos not the only problem. The crash resistance is low as is the quality of the electronics.
Last edited by zadaw; Aug 25, 2016 at 11:38 AM.
Aug 25, 2016, 07:12 PM
As usual...great advice from the Far East...

3D......2s motor on the way!

Trex 150X New, but the usual out of stock....now the wait.....further wait to read posts.....plenty of time for Christmas!
Last edited by ChespiIker; Aug 27, 2016 at 12:04 AM.
Aug 29, 2016, 08:52 PM

Upgrades

FBL Controller
Self Leveling Mode
Rescue Mode
On my 5 old 150s will buy into this upgrade today.

Plug In Tail
Nice feature. I guess if I bust up the tail boom I would buy into a plug in tail but I have never lost a 150 tail

Stronger Frame

I have the stronger Align frame now but I found Frame Change is a low cost upgrade so I will buy into this upgrade.

Checking Google Play for Align 150X APP

Align 150x Bluetooth 4.2 will be backwards compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 USB adapters. I will buy into this upgrade today.

All good but whats is great Align keeps the basic design so old stuff can be upgraded

Thank You Align!
Last edited by Memphis3; Aug 30, 2016 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Bold text for readablity

Quick Reply