Indoor Night at NEAT Downsville School Sept 16,17th - RC Groups
Aug 23, 2016, 09:36 PM

Indoor Night at NEAT Downsville School Sept 16,17th

Cindy and I will be holding the Indoor Night at NEAT again this year at the Downsville high school gym on Friday September 16th from 6pm-10pm and Saturday September 17th from 4pm-10pm. http://www.neatfair.org/ The event will feature some of the "Best in Micro" with state of the art micro models.

The event is open to individuals with models built from kits, or models built from their own designs, and RTF models that have been repainted, or modified in a creative way!

The format will be the same as previous years. We will have time slots for ultra slow models, and open flying for all types.

We will also feature the popular 1/2 time show on Saturday that allows everyone around 5 minutes to showcase their latest creation for the crowd!

Models will not weigh more than two ounces, and will have a flight envelope that will allow them to fly safely in the high school gym.

AMA or Park Flyer insurance will be required!

Fee will be $20.00 payable at the registration table. All proceeds will go to the Downsville high school for their education programs.

Anyone interested in flying please e-mail me (Joe Malinchak) to register at joemal@echoes.net Include the models that you are planning on flying.

Directions to the Indoor Night at NEAT

From NEAT go North to Downsville on Rt 30. As you near the intersection with Rt 206 the high school will be on your right. Park in the last school parking lot on your right and make your way to the downstairs Gym, where the micro RC flying will be taking place.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone at the event!

Thanks, Joe.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 23, 2016, 10:11 PM
I will be flying my 1.5 inch wingspan cartoon scale triplane, and a larger 6 inch slow flying version I just completed. I will also have many of my other models including my 1/72 scale corsair.
Aug 23, 2016, 11:22 PM
Aircraft Designer Guy
Bummed I'm going to miss you guys Joe. My Dad will be going along with Gordon though.

-A
Latest blog entry: Big Snowspeeder
Aug 23, 2016, 11:56 PM
Hi Adam,

We will all miss you at the event, but I am happy that your Dad and Gordon will be attending.
Aug 24, 2016, 03:12 PM
Crazy Canuck
Great see you there Joe, and thanks you for keeping this event going that's the reason I like going to NEAT seeing some of the best of the micro world and up and coming probables, but most of all is the fun we do have there and the new/old ideas coming together and enjoy flying.
Aug 28, 2016, 10:48 PM
Too many? No such thing.
I'll see you guys on the 17th. Until then, I had a chance to see Joe's collection and one of the Corsairs in action over the weekend. It was probably one of the hardest planes to record. Surprisingly fast.

Joe Malinchak's Amazing Submicro RC Plane Collection - Corsair Flight (3 min 12 sec)
Last edited by Micubano; Aug 30, 2016 at 01:59 PM.
Aug 30, 2016, 10:32 PM
Great Job of capturing my little corsair on video!

Joe.
Sep 07, 2016, 07:59 AM
Joe, please check your PM inbox.

CD
Sep 19, 2016, 01:54 PM
Joe, I had a great time at the indoor, as usual. Thanks for running it and showing me your 1.5" triplane ...awesome!
Sep 19, 2016, 01:56 PM
Cindy, thanks for flying your butterfly and for the yummy treats!