Just thought I'd show you what my other
hobby is. Just got a little work done today
and wanted to show it off.. Both of my
arms are completely covered.

Lorenzo
to remove ads between posts
Sep 07, 2004, 05:50 AM
Big thrills w/o hospital bills
Awesome,.. Nice work! I'd love to get some art done somewhere on my blank canvas one day, but I wouldn't want to commit to a design that I would regret later..! I've got some freehand thing I did on my leg in year 9 art class once though..!

Your's look good!

shaun
Sep 07, 2004, 12:39 PM
So, is the elbow really the most painful part or the inside of your biceps? I've known for a long time what I want to get and where, just don't have the cajones to do it. My wife keeps wanting me to get her name somewhere, but she won't get mine, so oh well! Almost forgot, looks great!

Tom
Sep 07, 2004, 05:19 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by metomwhou
So, is the elbow really the most painful part or the inside of your biceps? I've known for a long time what I want to get and where, just don't have the cajones to do it. My wife keeps wanting me to get her name somewhere, but she won't get mine, so oh well! Almost forgot, looks great!

Tom

The elbow wasn't too bad, the lower wrist and upper part of the back
of my arm was really bad. The pain just seemed to run right down
my back. It really sucked. But, as you can see the tattoo work is
top notch. My buddy who did it is really, really good.

Lorenzo

Quick Reply