Sep 23, 2016, 10:57 AM
Thread OP
Yes it is designed for a full size rudder servo.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 23, 2016, 10:59 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket_33
I am thinking of the following....any thoughts

Hacker A50-16s
Talon 90 esc
3 MKS HV737 Elev & Ail
1 MKS HBL950 Rudder
That's looks like a great set up.
Sep 23, 2016, 01:36 PM
Quote:
I am thinking of the following....any thoughts

Hacker A50-16s
Talon 90 esc
3 MKS HV737 Elev & Ail
1 MKS HBL950 Rudder

That should work out very well. The other option is to go with a 4th 737 and put the rudder servo on push pull. That is what I did with my airplane.

I'll post some pictures of my plane here shortly. If anyone has any questions on the plane let us know.

Andrew
Sep 26, 2016, 05:31 PM
Trying to lock things down; is there a rear mount for the push pull rudder and is this mount made for the mini? Potential CG issues with servo in tail (presuming Mini) vs standard in the main area using pull pull I presume? Deciding to order 3 or 4 737s
Sep 27, 2016, 06:11 AM
In search of speed......
The post just above your give you the answer from the designer......what else you need?
Sep 27, 2016, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansy
The post just above your give you the answer from the designer......what else you need?
The question i followed up with requests more details. Is there a problem with that or should we just blindly follow? Your post was unnecessarily rude and pointless
Sep 27, 2016, 09:19 AM
Thread OP
Ok rocket sorry for the delay alot happening at AJ aircraft with the release of 3 new planes and many other projects hers a couple pics there is a tail mount for push pull it is designed for a mini and you should be able to achieve your cg accordingly. I would still suggest that you use pull pull but its all personal preferance.

The cutouts are a little hard to see but if you look close you can see them. they are mini servos only.
Last edited by Scottyb313; Sep 27, 2016 at 12:34 PM.
Sep 27, 2016, 09:26 AM
In search of speed......
Quote:
The question i followed up with requests more details. Is there a problem with that or should we just blindly follow? Your post was unnecessarily rude and pointless
Sorry didn't want to sound rude....I guess I didn't understand your question.... I taught you were asking if it work.......
Sep 27, 2016, 09:31 AM
ltc
ltc
AMA 97737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottyb313
Ok rocket sorry for the delay alot happening at AJ aircraft with the release of 3 new planes and many other projects hers a couple pics there is a tail mount for push pull it is designed for a mini and you should be able to achieve your cg accordingly. I would still suggest that you use pull pull but its all personal preferance.
Granite work surface ... very nice for alignment and setup I would imagine ... very nice
Sep 27, 2016, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Trying to lock things down; is there a rear mount for the push pull rudder and is this mount made for the mini? Potential CG issues with servo in tail (presuming Mini) vs standard in the main area using pull pull I presume? Deciding to order 3 or 4 737s
On my setup I have the A50-14s running 6s 4400 mah packs and with the servo in the tail the front of my battery is right at the F1 former. I think you will be ok either way but for me I wanted to try it out on Push pull.

Andrew
Sep 27, 2016, 12:35 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltc
Granite work surface ... very nice for alignment and setup I would imagine ... very nice
Thank you nothing but the best!! lol
Sep 27, 2016, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jesky
On my setup I have the A50-14s running 6s 4400 mah packs and with the servo in the tail the front of my battery is right at the F1 former. I think you will be ok either way but for me I wanted to try it out on Push pull.

Andrew
Thank you very much. I will go with the Push Pull as I will then use my Carbon pushrods.

Thanks again
Oct 04, 2016, 12:17 PM
Thread OP
I would like to just take a quick minute to let everyone know about the new AJ-Aircraft YouTube channel, Below is the link to subscribe, Just click the link and hit the subscribe button. We will be posting all of our great flying videos, building, reviews, unboxing and other great information regarding AJ-Aircraft. thank you greatly for taking the time to subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUj...JVy1o6pLrxZJxA
Oct 06, 2016, 11:05 PM
Sorry for the delay here are some pictures of mine.

Andrew
Oct 09, 2016, 06:22 PM
Very nice plane, Andrew. I currently have a 62" Osiris and absolutely love it... you did an awesome job with the design. i'm looking for a back up. Can you give a quick description of how the Acuity compares?
Some of my favorite things about the Osiris... Effortless vertical lines, axial rolls, zero mixing other than a tad of down elevator for downlines (running the CG slightly ahead of where you recommend), solid in windy conditions, and perfect landing gear placement for no-bounce landings. Hopefully the Acuity retains all these great qualitites!

Quick Reply