TD add-em-up calc for your smartphone - RC Groups
Aug 17, 2016, 07:58 PM
Team Hello Kitty
Discussion

TD add-em-up calc for your smartphone

I like add-em up contests like Tom Carmody's last Saturday but the math part is always a distraction for me. Since we have another add-em-up contest coming soon (this season) I just created a simple spreadsheet for tracking your accumulated time. It also displays total remaining time and the per-task average you need to get your full time.

To start a new contest you enter the total goal time in hh:mm:ss format and then enter the total tasks in the contest. Also be sure to erase the time min and sec cells from any prior use.

Android calc* is not quite smart enough to protect only certain cells which means you could fumble finger and overwrite formulas cells. So be sure to only edit the time cells okay?
* maybe iPhone calc is smarter

Feedback welcome.
Chris
Last edited by SoaringDude; Oct 05, 2016 at 09:49 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 05, 2016, 09:49 PM
Team Hello Kitty

Version to score both you and your timer

Just had a request. This version allows you to track the add-em-up time for you and 2 other pilots by selecting one of 3 tabs: ME, GUEST 1, and GUEST 2. Each tab will track a separate set of times.

The first time you load it on your smartphone you will want to resize each tab so the screen displays using the largest possible characters while still showing all the columns. Then exit and save so the tabs will be the right size next time you open the spreadsheet.
Last edited by SoaringDude; Oct 06, 2016 at 09:40 AM.