Front Yard Fighters Showdown - Air Race - Page 4 - RC Groups
Aug 30, 2016, 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawn Craft
I definitely can't promise anything since the manual isn't written yet, but if the next week and a half go well I may try to sneak a couple into the trailer.
Nice...
to remove ads between posts
Aug 31, 2016, 05:49 AM
Now that's a low pass !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLandis
Carlos, If you need a pilot, let me know. I would need to barrow a radio though
Dan,
I'm sure you could use one of the Sawn Craft factory pilots radios if you need one..
Aug 31, 2016, 09:35 AM
Lower !!

Ready for some racing !!

Some Foam-Tac and something NEW? My ears perked up
Aug 31, 2016, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxhillag1
Dan,
I'm sure you could use one of the Sawn Craft factory pilots radios if you need one..
I have a second Spektrum tc.
Aug 31, 2016, 10:23 AM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
Quote:
Originally Posted by tailgunner
Some Foam-Tac and something NEW? My ears perked up

We were talking about this at Warwick and its pretty much ironed out ....beta testing was positive and it will surelly be a total game changer...
Aug 31, 2016, 01:15 PM
Team Futaba
Good Deal!! Thank you Guys.

If you have a spot for me Carlos I will play
Aug 31, 2016, 03:51 PM
Now that's a low pass !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLandis
Good Deal!! Thank you Guys.

If you have a spot for me Carlos I will play
Carlos,

I didn't see any registrations from your guys in last nights round of sign ups. Are you in brother??

Dan,

There are a only a few open slots left and if Carlos hasn't signed you up yet you may want to register yourself so you can get in on the fun..
Aug 31, 2016, 10:33 PM
AMA 415
Here we have all 12 of the kits that will become the Showdown planes!

I received some registrations and payments in the mail (yep, the mail) today! Seriously, if you want to take part in the race now is the time to get your registrations in as only a few spots remain!

On a related note, in the registration form it asks for a call-sign. If you don't specify on your registration, or by letting me know what you'd like it to be, one will be assigned to you!
Sep 03, 2016, 05:16 AM
AMA 415
We made pretty good progress last night during our build night!

Looks like we'll be ready; will you?

During our conversations it came up as to what we will do in the event of weather. Our decision was that we will be running the race rain or shine. If it happens, bring an umbrella; it should be even more of a memorable time!
Sep 05, 2016, 08:52 PM
What am I? Chopped Liver? I'll see if I can get anyone else from up here in if there is space.

QUOTE=Foxhillag1;35607925]A lot of chatter on here from the BCSF and JCSF but no noise from the Watervliet Wind Warriors or the Electric Powered Aeromodelers from upstate NY. I'm kind of surprised due to the fact that the Front Yard Fighters originated in this area. Come on Papa John where are your guys??[/QUOTE]
Sep 05, 2016, 09:24 PM
AMA 415
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawatt
What am I? Chopped Liver? I'll see if I can get anyone else from up here in if there is space.
My guess is that he just lumped you in with the EPA guys rather than the WW group!

Open pilot slots are dwindling, but there are a couple left so if you have any buddies that want in on the fun, now is the time to register!
Sep 05, 2016, 09:32 PM
Now that's a low pass !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawatt

QUOTE=Foxhillag1;35607925]A lot of chatter on here from the BCSF and JCSF but no noise from the Watervliet Wind Warriors or the Electric Powered Aeromodelers from upstate NY. I'm kind of surprised due to the fact that the Front Yard Fighters originated in this area. Come on Papa John where are your guys??
[/QUOTE]

Steve,

I assumed that you were already signed up.. I try and get a registration update from the president and CEO daily but sometimes he is in deep meetings negotiating with designers, suppliers or third world leaders. So I don't always have the most updated list. As far as I know there are a few spots left so if you and some of the Watervliet Wind Warriors or the Electric Powered Aeromodelers would like to get in on the fun have them get those registration and payments in before the end of this week..
Sep 06, 2016, 06:02 AM
AMA 1242

Fyf race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawn Craft
My guess is that he just lumped you in with the EPA guys rather than the WW group!

Open pilot slots are dwindling, but there are a couple left so if you have any buddies that want in on the fun, now is the time to register!
Sounds like it will be great. Will see you Monday or Tuesday to pay up ,hope you held Mark & my spots?
Sep 06, 2016, 07:48 AM
You're killin' me Smalls
I've been signed up for a while, just a matter of which club loses at rock paper scissors lizard spock and claims me on roster.
Sep 06, 2016, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedFool
I've been signed up for a while, just a matter of which club loses at rock paper scissors lizard spock and claims me on roster.
Jason,

You're welcome to fly under the Big Top banner. We'll have guys from JCSF and Skymasters RC so you'll fit right in.

Rob