I've received several messages, asking for the old, brushed motors.
I know Pete was first, then Carlos, then others (including Yellowspider). What I am going to do is hold the motors until we can all get together, then give them out according to need (for example, Yellowspider has a NIB Partenavia kit; the direct drive 05 would be perfect for him. But, he doesn't need the geared FAI 05, which fits Pete's needs. And, there are two geared motors (one NIB) which fit Carlos' request).
So, I'll hold onto the motors until everyone who asked for them is here. Then each person who asked for a motor can have ONE, in the order I received requests. He/she gets to pick a second motor, after everyone else had a pass at them.
For Delivery at Neat Fair
If anyone is interested, I can deliver these at Neat Fair:
Hangar 9 Sopwith Camel NIB $275
H-K Aerosport 103 $210
Great Planes Ju87 Stuka $325
H-K Pilatus PC9 NIB $125
Eflite SeaFury 1st version NIB $120
Kyosho TA-33 NIB $135
Kyosho Soarus NIB $130
Blade Nano QX FPV $85 (flown a couple of times non-fpv)
Goldwing Sukhoi SU26 Honda version new, no box, needs wing rod, landing gear, gelcoat repair on cowl. $130
This is the first listing ---- Watch for the next
Have Kilt Will Travel
For sale at neat fair
1. Brand new 80mm motion a-6 210.00
2.flying Styro Swift Racer- $125.00
3. Super rare Robbe Areo Commander -$125.00
4 SUPER SUPER RARE KRAFT CESSNA CARDINAL -$125.00
5 1600 DC-3/C47 Kit -$100.00
6. fms 70mm f-4 kit $100.00
7 F-117 70mm KIT retracts $125.00
8 Air Hogs X-wing fighter RC BRAND NEW $50.00
9. GWS A-10 RTF $80.00
10. Dynam p-51 $80.00
11. 1400 mm Gee BEE $80.00
12 Complete FPV - aircraft - camera - transmitter - head set $200.00
Last edited by pulsery2k1; Sep 12, 2016 at 08:49 AM.
Few things are going to be voted off the island. Won't have time to be hugely creative with packing stuff, and the trailer's going to be pretty full. May add more stuff later, prices are currently fluid and may be absent or revised.
1. E-flite Sea Fury ARF NIB (Think this is second gen) $100
2. Bucker Jungmann 55" balsa ARF NIB. $110.
3. Fenix 150 (160?) BNF - Not sure the size, it's the biggest one. Bought direct from Dan as a BNF and I just don't fly it. I've had 4 ideas to put lights on it but it never happened. $125
4. GWS p-38 kit (no power system) NIB. $75.
5. Hangar 9 88" tiger moth 20cc ARF NIB. $375. I do have one inquiry on this already, so that person gets right of first refusal. This one I should be able to transport easily, though it's a big box
6. Freewing mini F-35 ARF NIB, this is the one BP Hobbies and some others used to sell, 23" ws. 64mm fan, I have an ELE fan and motor unit I bought with it that I will include if I can find it. $60. Link to specs
7. I have a Hobbico Twinstar balsa ARF NIB I could part with. Box is beat up but everything is there as far as I can tell. Will only bring if someone wants it, this is not the newer one that's EP ready. $100
8. Nighthawk 250 quad, with Naze board, Emax 2204 2300kv motors and emax ESCs. Built it, hovered it, decided I'm more fixed wing, pulled the video and receiver off of it. $75.
9. Ritewing Z3 kit. I'm not getting to this any time soon and need space and funds. Does not include the lam, the pushrod kit, or the secret sauce powertrain, $130.
Some other kits coming along, just cheap foamboard Yaks and if I can find the rabid models p-38. These are all planes that could show up, we'll see how many can fit.
I also have a H9 Sopwith Camel and Fokker D7 that I bought both built that will be leaving the island. I doubt I can get them in the trailer, so this is more informational, same inquiry on the Moth has the option on these two. Camel flew before I bought it, D7 has not, they've spent too long waiting for me to install power and put them up. Added to the post more to let folks know they'll likely both be showing up on RCG classifieds this fall if this first party doesn't want them.
I have an E-Flite Habu 2 BNF Basic, Ready to go.
Assembled and all stock components included.
Very little use and very good condition $150.00
Also have a FlyZone Hadron TX-R thats New in Box
Delta wing pusher with thrust vectoring tail assembly
Quick assembly could fly this weekend. $150.00
Coming on Friday only 10:00 am until 5:00pm (after mass warbird launch)
PM if interested and I'll bring one or both with me.
Thanks - Rich
Last edited by mrcurtis2; Sep 14, 2016 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Added Pics
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|For Sale||Few items for sale at Toledo||Gavin Trussell||Aircraft - Sailplanes (FS/W)||0||Mar 28, 2016 11:52 AM|
|Sig Rascal RTF (assembled) For Sale at NEAT||Allan Wright||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||4||Sep 20, 2001 10:33 PM|
|ECO 8 for sale at NEAT||747drvr||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||3||Sep 17, 2001 08:27 AM|
|Kyosho T-33 for sale at NEAT||747drvr||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||7||Sep 17, 2001 08:26 AM|
|10XPanasonic 3000 Nimh pack for sale at NEAT||747drvr||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||4||Sep 17, 2001 08:24 AM|