Sep 03, 2016, 04:03 PM
Kit Manufacturer
I am looking for some MPF to try out. I'd like to get a couple of sheets if possible before i send for a full box. With Depron not available in the future I figure I should start looking for substitutes for my Depron designs. So it anyone has a few sheets they're willing to sell, let me know. I'm sure we can work out a deal
Latest blog entry: BluFO review by Jim T Graham
to remove ads between posts
Sep 03, 2016, 04:13 PM

Carbon z t 28

Hey Eboyles sent you a text last night. Confirming I will take it. Will be at Neat Thursday through Sunday.
Stephan
Last edited by Tanguy Laverdure; Sep 04, 2016 at 07:09 AM.
Sep 06, 2016, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreman View Post
With Depron not available in the future
Huh ? whats happening to Depron ?
Sep 06, 2016, 09:11 AM
MK
MK
What are they going to package the chicken and meats in the supermarkets with???
Sep 06, 2016, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan W View Post
The manufacturer has said it's not cost effective to keep making the high quality we need vs the insulation board that is their normal product.
Sep 06, 2016, 03:49 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan W View Post
RC Foam said they will no longer be importing it (they have exclusive US distribution rights). They have been having some quality issues as all the stock they currently have is significantly bowed/warped/cupped (I think the fulfillment house did a lousy job storing it). I hadn't heard anything about the manufacturer, i assumed it would still be available in Germany

Update: Pete is right
http://www.rcfoam.com/stpg.php?page_id=5225
Sep 06, 2016, 04:33 PM
MK
MK
Ah, so this is Depron for hobby use and not Depron in general. There are not US manufacturers that can take over???
Sep 06, 2016, 04:47 PM
Possibly Model Plane Foam but it is not a drop in substitute. It's less stiff. And it cuts differently with a laser from what i have been told.
Sep 06, 2016, 04:47 PM
Hey Jim,
I'll throw a couple of sheets in the trailer for you.
Sep 06, 2016, 05:19 PM
Held by Grace

Hayoe F-18 twin edf nib

Hey guy's :
Any interest in a NIB Hayoe F-18 twin EDF kit for 70mm fans, no fans or motors included

This is a Big foam jet approx. 62 length and 45 ws.
some have also set it up as a giant foamy with a pusher prop

please see - https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=976456

I am asking 125.00
and will be arriving on weds.
This is a big box so I will not bring it if there is no interest.
Thanks - Mike
Sep 06, 2016, 10:23 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Carr View Post
Hey Jim,
I'll throw a couple of sheets in the trailer for you.
Thanks Jim. If you remember. I have a few other offers as well. I'm kind of wondering what this XFS is all about also. It's listed as 6mm while MPF seems to be 5mm. Has anyone tried XFS?
Sep 08, 2016, 09:05 AM

New in Box World Engines Mark 10, 4 ch

For the collectors and SPA folks ! The plastic is still on! Also have other Mk 10 Radio, servos ect.. Will be at Neat by 9-10-16. Looking for reasonable offer on NIB system. Dennis
Sep 08, 2016, 11:47 AM
I will be at the NEAT fair on Sunday with my new Carbon Z P2 Prometheus if it does not sell locally before hand. I have just received a new Beast 60e and do no have room for two big biplanes in my condo! Asking $320 BNF - has already been coated in a light base of WBPU to protect the decals and paint. Has 4 flights on it and that is it!

Also have a Hobbyking Ugly Stick (One with the fake nitro motor on the front) that I will be looking to move on from. Asking $100 for that. Like new. Will include the orange RX that is installed.

I will also have my T50 Golden Eagle 70mm with me for sale. Metal retract units, power opening canopy, Hobbywing 65A ESC, ready to go with your 4S 2200 battery. Spektrum RX included. $150

For pictures feel free to PM me your email and what plane you would like to see.
Sep 08, 2016, 01:12 PM
I have a bag of BRUSHED motors, including an Astro FAI 05 Geared and a direct drive 05, plus a NIB geared 05 from Dymond.

I was given this bag of motors by a fellow club member, who only asks that they 'go to a good home'. Is anyone interested in them, or should I just toss them in the trash?

CD
Sep 08, 2016, 03:09 PM
To Infinity and Beyond
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Dunsel View Post
I have a bag of BRUSHED motors, including an Astro FAI 05 Geared and a direct drive 05, plus a NIB geared 05 from Dymond.

I was given this bag of motors by a fellow club member, who only asks that they 'go to a good home'. Is anyone interested in them, or should I just toss them in the trash?

CD
You could leave them in the Swap Shop with a FREE sign on them. These things have a way of disappearing.