Aug 21, 2016, 09:16 AM
Carolynn and I will be bringing her world famous (in the RC community at least) homemade jams and jellies. If you have a special flavor to reserve let me know! We'll have them down at the Jersey Boys tent.

Pete
to remove ads between posts
Aug 21, 2016, 08:07 PM
Held by Grace

Slope ships for sale at Neat

Hey Guy's :
I am looking for a LEG P-80 kit,
I will consider any of leg's other PSS -kits also
Thanks -Mike
Aug 22, 2016, 10:37 AM
Pete, Micki says to put her down for a jar of Blackberry and one of Mixed Berry!

Bill
Aug 22, 2016, 07:09 PM
The mixed is a 1/2 size jar Bill. That and a full size Blackberry are put aside.

Pete
Aug 22, 2016, 07:12 PM
Thanks, Pete. Micki will start building up a supply of crumpets!

Bill
Aug 23, 2016, 08:37 AM
Crazy Canuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petefoss
Carolynn and I will be bringing her world famous (in the RC community at least) homemade jams and jellies. If you have a special flavor to reserve let me know! We'll have them down at the Jersey Boys tent.

Pete
does she use a little quad to deliver the jams and jellies to us there? I would like to know what flavors she has , the mix berries sound delicious, have you any nice peach ? Just PM me and I will like to try some of them. Thanks
Paul
Aug 23, 2016, 08:50 AM
You're killin' me Smalls
Pete, you're going to have to learn a good Gru imitation if you're going to be talking about jams and jellies.

(and yes I know this marks me as having young kids, I do Gru for mine all the time)
Aug 23, 2016, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWBEFLYER
does she use a little quad to deliver the jams and jellies to us there? I would like to know what flavors she has , the mix berries sound delicious, have you any nice peach ? Just PM me and I will like to try some of them. Thanks
Paul
Here's the current jelly and inventory everyone. 0.5 are 4 oz jars while the rest are 8 oz jars. $2.50 for 4 oz, $5 for 8 oz or $20 for 5 jars.

1 Apple Pie Jam
3 Apple-Jalapeno Jam
1 Beer Jelly (Stout)
3.5 Blackberry Jam
0.5 Blueberry - Rhubarb Jam
2 Blueberry - Wild UP Jam
6 Cucumber Jelly
6.5 Dandelion Jelly
5 Grape Butter (Jam)
0.5 Jalapeņo Jelly
1 Mulberry Jam
8 Peach Jam
2.5 Peach Jelly
5 Pear Jam
3.5 Plum Jam
1 Rose Hip Jelly
1.5 Strawberry Jam
1 Strawberry-rhubarb Jam
1 Thimbleberry Jam

We also have pickles in a mix of 16 ($5) and 32 ($10) oz jars.
14 Bread and butter pickles
4 Mustard pickles
5.5 Summer squash bread and butter pickles
5.5 Zucchini pickles

Pete and Carolynn (ladyrcpilot)
Aug 24, 2016, 08:26 AM
MK
MK
E-Flite UMX Corsair BNF with AAS3X. Less than 10 flights, pristine condition. $75 firm.

http://www.horizonhobby.com/ultra-mi...ology-eflu2680
Last edited by MK; Aug 25, 2016 at 08:41 AM.
Aug 25, 2016, 04:34 AM
The sky is my playground.
I'll probably have a few planes for sale. I have a nice looking and slightly upgraded PZ BF-109G that I'll probably bring for sale along with An E-Flite Rv-9. And lastly a couple Alfa model warbird that I don't fly so much anymore. All will be in BNF condition unless you don't fly or Spektrum or already ha a RX.

I have a spares bin that needs some cleaning out. Lots or park flier motors, ESC's maybe some retracts.

I'll try and remember to post some pics prior to NEAT. If anything interests you. Shoot me an IM to remind me or make arrangements for viewing items.
Aug 30, 2016, 06:15 AM
Fast and getting faster!
The short list so far:

Flyzone Corsair: good shape, some hangar rash $75.00 w/o rec
Flyzone Hadron: good shape $65.00 w/o rec
Flyzone playmate: only a handful of flights $40.00
Tactic 825 reciever: NIB $35.00
Estes Proto x slt: $25.00

Pics will be posted later more to come as I dig thru the stuff lol
Aug 30, 2016, 06:47 PM

Also the start of the list

1) NIB park zone albatros, still double boxed and pristine $150
2) tower hobbies / great planes Fokker dvii rtf has FM receiver VG condition $100
3) great planes 60 inch Fokker DR1 NEEDS recover and minor repairs has FM receiver ,and electric conversion. Was flying on 2 5000 mah 5 or 6 cell packs in parallel $200 .... does need some work, but no major damage
Sep 01, 2016, 06:46 PM
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2726599
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2726597

Links to my night visionaire and the big t28. I live near the neat fair and could meet on fri night sat or sunday
Latest blog entry: Bigfoot.
Sep 02, 2016, 07:31 AM
Former Durafly Brand Manager
If anyone has any old EU made electric scale kits (the type that Hobby-Lobby use to stock), NIB, please let me know. You can bring them by the Hobbyking tent, I'll make sure there is some cash waiting

FYI that's kits from the like of Aeronaut, HVP, JanR, Ikarus, Wippa etc etc.

Thanks

Stuart.
Sep 02, 2016, 10:50 AM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart Warne
If anyone has any old EU made electric scale kits (the type that Hobby-Lobby use to stock), NIB, please let me know. You can bring them by the Hobbyking tent, I'll make sure there is some cash waiting

FYI that's kits from the like of Aeronaut, HVP, JanR, Ikarus, Wippa etc etc.

Thanks

Stuart.
Hey Stuart,

Good to see you back and down at my end of Vendor Row. Looking forward to chatting with you guys a little through the event
Latest blog entry: BluFO review by Jim T Graham