Eachine Wizard X220 (Under construction) - Page 3 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Aug 31, 2016, 10:17 AM
R/C Superfan
Good video,looks like a nice quad,also really like the looks of the purple components
to remove ads between posts
Aug 31, 2016, 10:28 AM
Vids: YouTube.com/FyreSG
I'm bet this will be the best handling FPV multirotor of Eachine, all because it comes with BLHeli_S ESCs. I've had super good results with RacerStar BLHeli_S ESCs. The RacerStar brand is like Eachine, "belongs" to Banggood. Probably the BLHeli_S ESCs on X220 are the RacerStar 20A.

When my X220 arrives, I'll peel off the purple label of the stock ESC to compare with my RacerStar 20A ESCs.
Aug 31, 2016, 10:46 AM
Leaf on the wind
Quote:
Originally Posted by FyreSG
I'm bet this will be the best handling FPV multirotor of Eachine, all because it comes with BLHeli_S ESCs. I've had super good results with RacerStar BLHeli_S ESCs. The RacerStar brand is like Eachine, "belongs" to Banggood. Probably the BLHeli_S ESCs on X220 are the RacerStar 20A.

When my X220 arrives, I'll peel off the purple label of the stock ESC to compare with my RacerStar 20A ESCs.
Are you going to buy/review one?
Aug 31, 2016, 11:01 AM
Some of us receive (early) samples from sellers to review (which helps sellers with their SEO), to provide feedback on how to improve the product, and be well-versed in the product early so when the other customers receive their purchases, we are ready to help.
Aug 31, 2016, 11:16 AM
Leaf on the wind
Quote:
Some of us receive (early) samples from sellers to review (which helps sellers with their SEO), to provide feedback on how to improve the product, and be well-versed in the product early so when the other customers receive their purchases, we are ready to help.
Oh I know, I was asking if specifically in the case of this quad you were a reviewer. I rather value yours and Seby's opinions.

Even though I already pulled the trigger and bought it.
Aug 31, 2016, 11:59 AM
I'm surprised this forum lets you spam your affiliate links and try to hide them at the same time. You posted a banggood link...looks okay, until you hover over it and notice you did some clever editing...this is called PHISHING.

You need to be banned from the forums. I seriously doubt they condone people spamming their affiliate links and lying about it and trying to hide it.
Aug 31, 2016, 12:33 PM
Fan of just about anything RC
If in doubt about a link being affiliate or not, there is one simple test, quote the message and then look in the message window how the link really looks. The forum also uses software that adds an affiliate component to each link, and this can make it appear like someone posted a sneaky affiliate link. To avoid the browser auto-adding these bits, disable viglink in your browser.
Sep 01, 2016, 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGjim
ehh I am told that there would be a few sample arrived this week.
Consider me if possible :-)
I'm tuning in these days the falcon 180 and after I have no new quad to review and tuning :-)
Sep 01, 2016, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Eagle
I'm surprised this forum lets you spam your affiliate links and try to hide them at the same time. You posted a banggood link...looks okay, until you hover over it and notice you did some clever editing...this is called PHISHING.

You need to be banned from the forums. I seriously doubt they condone people spamming their affiliate links and lying about it and trying to hide it.
I am neutral on the use of affiliate links in forums. You probably want to report to the mods to see if they do something about it. I remember reading about the rules of this forum, that you are allowed very limited number of affiliate links.

I just want to highlight that this is not phishing. No, you don't change the meaning of phishing to be as general as "fake links" or "masqueraded links". There has to be malicious intent behind a phishing attack, e.g., stealing passwords, cookies, etc, and in the process the victim is compromised. The use of affiliate links is never done with malice to the unsuspecting "victim", and the "victim" does not get compromised in any way.
Sep 01, 2016, 01:03 PM
Mine on the way but on the slow boat ...
Latest blog entry: Youbi XV-130 130MM FPV Racer
Sep 01, 2016, 02:28 PM
R/C Superfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy
Nice
Sep 01, 2016, 03:21 PM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy

Let's see who's boat is slower...
Sep 01, 2016, 03:23 PM
aka RCFlyer85
I sooo wish I could test this as I know this is going to be a great quad... But now that I build quads there's no need to buy new RTF's or ARF's.
Sep 03, 2016, 12:31 PM

Wow, this one is really looking GREAT!

I haven't flown it but I've already blown away by it! The Eachine Wizard X220 is rather uncharacteristic of Eachine, which usually comes with certain inferior parts or bad design or poor settings. Here are some of the not-too-obvious exciting features:

1. The BLHeli_S ESCs are real, and can be configured right out-of-the-box; no flashing of any firmware is needed! BLHeliSuite reports G-L-30, BLHeli_S 16.2, which basically means these are just RacerStar 20A BLHeli_S. Damped Light is enabled by default, or more accurately - Damped Light cannot be disabled.

2. The Naze32 FC comes with... *drum roll* ... BetaFlight 2.9.1! Wow! And it looks like it has been customized (not defaults). But I don't think it is optimized.

3. It comes with a PPM receiver, and 3-blade propellers. Great!

Sep 03, 2016, 05:23 PM
aka RCFlyer85
Quote:
I haven't flown it but I've already blown away by it! The Eachine Wizard X220 is rather uncharacteristic of Eachine, which usually comes with certain inferior parts or bad design or poor settings. Here are some of the not-too-obvious exciting features:

1. The BLHeli_S ESCs are real, and can be configured right out-of-the-box; no flashing of any firmware is needed! BLHeliSuite reports G-L-30, BLHeli_S 16.2, which basically means these are just RacerStar 20A BLHeli_S. Damped Light is enabled by default, or more accurately - Damped Light cannot be disabled.

2. The Naze32 FC comes with... *drum roll* ... BetaFlight 2.9.1! Wow! And it looks like it has been customized (not defaults). But I don't think it is optimized.

3. It comes with a PPM receiver, and 3-blade propellers. Great!

Yeah this looks to be their flagship quad.... Hopefully more colors will also come out