Eachine Wizard X220 (Under construction) - Page 253 - RC Groups
Nov 13, 2017, 12:18 AM
Yeah, Gearbest sale for the Frsky BNF, €129 shipped.

https://m.gearbest.com/brushless-fpv...pp_765192.html

(Crap. Gone down by like €2.50....)

Edit - Wait.. Just checked. I paid €128.07/$149.11. Guess the exchange rate changed.

(Also, the number of available units has gone up from 70ish to 90-something... This is my first experience with GB..)
Last edited by Herrsavage; Nov 13, 2017 at 12:27 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 13, 2017, 02:26 PM
Came in today the Dal T5040C's

$3 a set shipped I think I paid took about 2.5-3 weeks to get. Not alot of places I see sell these, they have the BN and v2 5040s but not the 5045C's. Place I ordered them from and a place in AUS I saw on a quick google search with them so far for sale.

You can see below a side by side picture of them compared to 5045c's. Will report back once I try them out to see how the response is and such, suppose to be more mid-range type of response, and I guess they are replacing some of the other 5040 dal props as shown in this promo ad(taken from the AUS store website selling them)
Last edited by teammaf; Nov 13, 2017 at 03:34 PM.
Nov 13, 2017, 03:49 PM
Banggood just listed the T5040C today.
Last edited by Temporal Flux; Nov 15, 2017 at 09:57 PM.
Nov 13, 2017, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temporal Flux
Banggood just listed the T5040C today.
Sweet good update/post, going to order a few more pairs from them just to have backups if they fly OK on my wizard.

https://www.banggood.com/2-Pairs-Dal...r_warehouse=CN

Can use a coupon code too with them if you have one since they arent "marked down, on sale, promo item" so actually will be the cheapest place to get them. Just tested the 7% off coupon and it worked.
Nov 13, 2017, 05:54 PM
betaflight 3.2.2, dynamic filter, notch 1 and 2 off, dshot150
eachine x220, betaflight 3.2.2, dynamic filtering on (0 min 50 sec)
Nov 14, 2017, 02:56 AM
What are those options : dynamic filter, notch 1 and 2 ?

BTW, really cool place to have fun

EDIT: I read and understand what is dynamic filter. Yosemitez, did you softmount your motors ?
Last edited by Heyachi; Nov 14, 2017 at 08:11 AM.
Nov 14, 2017, 05:59 AM
Isn't notch Minecraft related?
Nov 14, 2017, 09:10 AM
Wizard frame and still the original SP Racing FC, with 35a ESC and RCX 2206 2400 kv, Racerstar 5051 props. I freaking love this drone. I have to figure out a better way to mount my runcam2 but otherwise I'm no longer tweaking this, too much fun to fly as is.

not gonna make it (1 min 46 sec)
Nov 14, 2017, 03:29 PM
Isn't it fun huh!
Nov 14, 2017, 07:41 PM
Needs More Go Fast....
Hey guys,

Got my x220 up and running. Used an XM+ for the Rx, Runcam Swift and DAL 5046Cs.

smooth out of the box flying, only thing I changed was updating the firmware. However it was a little sluggish in the controls so we adjusted it a little which helped a bit. I've flown quads off and on longer than most of you have even heard of them. However I never really got all that into it, I fly airplanes all the time but we setup a FPV track at the flying field so I've been flying there.

I'll look through the thread a bit and see what settings people are using.

The DAL 5046C seem pretty nice props, I hit the gates a bunch of times but if I smack the ground it's basically rock so I chip them tips or LE. Might have to switch to something else a little thicker on the tip and LE till I get the hang of stuff.
Nov 14, 2017, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyachi
What are those options : dynamic filter, notch 1 and 2 ?

BTW, really cool place to have fun

EDIT: I read and understand what is dynamic filter. Yosemitez, did you softmount your motors ?
no but the fc is softmounted
Nov 15, 2017, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by teammaf
Sweet good update/post, going to order a few more pairs from them just to have backups if they fly OK on my wizard.

https://www.banggood.com/2-Pairs-Dal...r_warehouse=CN

Can use a coupon code too with them if you have one since they arent "marked down, on sale, promo item" so actually will be the cheapest place to get them. Just tested the 7% off coupon and it worked.
Just wanted to update on these on banggood, says processing time expected december 1st, so seemingly itll be a long wait for those, although that could change.
Nov 15, 2017, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Just wanted to update on these on banggood, says processing time expected december 1st, so seemingly itll be a long wait for those, although that could change.
Wow, those sold out fast. Lucky that mine are on the way. That is why I check the new arrivals everyday .
Nov 15, 2017, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temporal Flux
Wow, those sold out fast. Lucky that mine are on the way. That is why I check the new arrivals everyday .
Did you double check to see if they are backordered or not on your order status, may have switched since then? I got something else during the sale they had last week and every color/variation was in stock, then I look after ordering Back Ordered, all colors/variations back ordered. Item did ship like 1-2 days late. Like WTH kind of crazyness.
Nov 15, 2017, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Did you double check to see if they are backordered or not on your order status, may have switched since then? I got something else during the sale they had last week and every color/variation was in stock, then I look after ordering Back Ordered, all colors/variations back ordered. Item did ship like 1-2 days late. Like WTH kind of crazyness.
I ordered them the same day that they listed them, they were all in stock at the time. They were shipped a few hours after I placed the order, and tracking indicates that they should be here next week. They are just in high demand is all.
Last edited by Temporal Flux; Nov 15, 2017 at 09:55 PM.