Aug 17, 2016, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus Rex
If you do, please let us know where the rX antennas are located, how much range it has and if the motors are enough for the kit.

I kind of want to buy this one, but given how long shipping is from CN and how quickly they release new models I fear it'd be obsolete by the time I receive it.
Well I understand ... Eachine is so active ... probably too much because, at the end there is not outstanding Eachine racer actually. All previous model need at minimum a lot of tuning and some can be send directly to trash (EA180 V1 for example)
Latest blog entry: Youbi XV-130 130MM FPV Racer
to remove ads between posts
Aug 17, 2016, 01:27 PM
Leaf on the wind
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy
Well I understand ... Eachine is so active ... probably too much because, at the end there is not outstanding Eachine racer actually. All previous model need at minimum a lot of tuning and some can be send directly to trash (EA180 V1 for example)
I swear, with 2205 motors and decent antennas this one could have been Eachine's flagship racer.

They need to stop making these things to a certain price point and just get one right. Or at least provide the option for a premium version (F3, 2206, etc...)

BG Jim or BG Well, if you're listening! We don't need more decent models, we need one great one! Bundle it with the DR V2 and a FS-i6 S for < $300.00 and it'll be my go to RTF kit recommendation.
Last edited by Spartacus Rex; Aug 17, 2016 at 01:42 PM.
Aug 18, 2016, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
They keep coming faster than we can test 'm. Almost busier release scheme than JJRC...

Smart to fit 3 blades, as it looks at least as heavy as the Falcon 210.
What is the benefit of having the 3 blades over the 2 blades? Is there a benefit or are they mainly for different use cases?
Thanks
Aug 18, 2016, 08:40 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by campfir3
What is the benefit of having the 3 blades over the 2 blades? Is there a benefit or are they mainly for different use cases?
Thanks

3 blades means more thrust for the same prop diameter. Also tend to be more smooth. The drawback is the motors draw more current as three blades have more drag than two.
Aug 18, 2016, 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus Rex
If you do, please let us know where the rX antennas are located, how much range it has and if the motors are enough for the kit.

I kind of want to buy this one, but given how long shipping is from CN and how quickly they release new models I fear it'd be obsolete by the time I receive it.

I think Eachine has released almost the new products this year.There are no more in this year.
Aug 19, 2016, 07:57 AM
Leaf on the wind
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGjim

I think Eachine has released almost the new products this year.There are no more in this year.
You're just saying that so I'll buy it!...

Dammit... its working.
Aug 23, 2016, 05:08 AM
R/C Superfan
It does look pretty cool though
Aug 24, 2016, 12:55 AM
aka RCFlyer85
Looks very promising... swap the motors to 2205 and it'll probably be the best Eachine yet
Aug 31, 2016, 01:50 AM
ehh I am told that there would be a few sample arrived this week.
Aug 31, 2016, 02:08 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
So we'll soon know if this one's got some "magic" to show.
Aug 31, 2016, 02:16 AM
Leaf on the wind
Darn, got a delayed e-mail on mine.

EDIT: Nevermind, shipped! Kinda excited about this one since I saw Drones Visual Review

My only real concern now is the antenna, since all of mine are RP-SMA. What kind do I need for this? Because I'm not using that dipole!
Last edited by Spartacus Rex; Aug 31, 2016 at 07:13 AM.
Aug 31, 2016, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Hi Jim I would like to test this FPV racer out. Recently I have reviewed the Kingkong 210GT for Banggood. The review thread is as below with all the published videos for the Kingkong 210GT. The videos are also published on Banggood's sales page .Please highly consider me as I am extremely keen to test this one out.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...Kingkong+210GT

Youtube video as of below;
Kingkong 210GT SPRacing F3 5.8GHZ FPV Racer (Banggood) (5 min 5 sec)
Aug 31, 2016, 06:01 AM
R/C Superfan
Quote:
I would like to check one out
Aug 31, 2016, 06:25 AM
First video:

Eachine Wizard X220 Unboxing, Overview and Maiden Flight (24 min 18 sec)
Latest blog entry: Youbi XV-130 130MM FPV Racer
Aug 31, 2016, 07:14 AM
Leaf on the wind
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy
First video:
Totally going to take off those CF walls first thing. 2nd thing, heatshrinking those rX antennas!