JCSF Big Top Events - Page 4 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Sep 18, 2016, 11:11 PM
I wanted to thank everyone for coming down to our tent for our events. We had eighteen pilots in the Radian Games and 42 in the Vapor Games! And Friday night's Chinese lantern launch looked awesome! We'll be doing it again next year, with a few tweaks to make things run better and hopefully make things more fun.

I'd also like to again thank Hitec/Multiplex and Luke's for sponsoring our events. The pilots prizes were awesome and everyone loved them!

FYI I was busy playing CD for these events so if anyone has any pics they'd like to share that would be cool - thanks!

Rob
to remove ads between posts
Sep 18, 2016, 11:59 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangrob
I wanted to thank everyone for coming down to our tent for our events. We had eighteen pilots in the Radian Games and 42 in the Vapor Games! And Friday night's Chinese lantern launch looked awesome! We'll be doing it again next year, with a few tweaks to make things run better and hopefully make things more fun.

I'd also like to again thank Hitec/Multiplex and Luke's for sponsoring our events. The pilots prizes were awesome and everyone loved them!

FYI I was busy playing CD for these events so if anyone has any pics they'd like to share that would be cool - thanks!

Rob
The chinese lanterns looked awesome from the north end and flew off right over us
Latest blog entry: BluFO-XL review by Tim...
Sep 19, 2016, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreman
The chinese lanterns looked awesome from the north end and flew off right over us
Yeah .. that was pretty NEAT !!

They must have got sucked into the jet stream
Sep 21, 2016, 07:33 AM
AMA 1242
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangrob

Rob
Great ROB had fun. Thanks for the good times in the BIG TOP.
Sep 22, 2016, 08:38 AM
Micki compiled the following video from the Vapor Games. She's still learning how to edit videos, so there are some rough spots in it (the cameraman (Me!) is still learning, too).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQPjlgIQStM&feature=youtu.be

Vapor Games 2016 (26 min 21 sec)

CD
Last edited by Captain Dunsel; Sep 22, 2016 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Bleeping Youtube!
Sep 22, 2016, 09:01 AM
I think I'm going to wait until I get home tonight and watch this on the big screen. In the meantime, thanks a bunch for putting this together - really appreciate it!!!

Rob