Sep 09, 2016, 07:41 AM
To Infinity and Beyond
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawn Craft
Just so everyone is aware, Sawn Craft is taking the Radian Games really seriously this year!

Can't wait for the fun!
Nothing at NEAT should be taken seriously but hat is one awesome charge station!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 09, 2016, 07:44 AM
To Infinity and Beyond
Nothing at NEAT should be taken seriously but hat is one awesome charge station!
Sep 09, 2016, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPVJOCKEY
Wait until you see the trailer it's plugged into....
Sep 09, 2016, 11:45 AM
To Infinity and Beyond
Can't wait will be there tonight
Sep 09, 2016, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPVJOCKEY
Can't wait will be there tonight
Wow, and I thought my leaving Sunday morning was early

Rob
Sep 09, 2016, 12:07 PM
We just finished packing the trailer and the back of the truck. Wheels in the well by 0800 tomorrow morning!

CD
Sep 09, 2016, 12:24 PM
FYI Bill I just talked to the rental guys and they'll be installing the tent today. Hopefully when you get there tomorrow it'll all be set up properly (but if experience is any indication I'll be calling them Monday morning ).

Rob
Sep 09, 2016, 12:46 PM
AMA 1242

tent

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangrob
FYI Bill I just talked to the rental guys and they'll be installing the tent today. Hopefully when you get there tomorrow it'll all be set up properly (but if experience is any indication I'll be calling them Monday morning ).

Rob
OH ye of little faith!!!
Sep 09, 2016, 12:50 PM
I think I've been getting the tent for 7 or 8 years now, and every year I've had to call them to come back and fix something. So yeah, my faith is a little shaken

Rob
Sep 09, 2016, 01:08 PM
Quote:
I think I've been getting the tent for 7 or 8 years now, and every year I've had to call them to come back and fix something. So yeah, my faith is a little shaken

Rob
Not Stirred?
Sep 09, 2016, 01:30 PM
So, if the tent is perfect when we get there, you want us to swap parts around? ;-)

CD
Sep 09, 2016, 01:32 PM
Ha ha ha....

Please don't

Rob
Sep 09, 2016, 01:59 PM
Okay, I promise we won't! :-)

CD
Sep 09, 2016, 03:06 PM
To Infinity and Beyond
Quote:
Wow, and I thought my leaving Sunday morning was early

Rob
Rob, I am a seasonal at Peaceful Valley (because of the NEAT Fair) so technically I was up April 15th. A lot different without the flightline, vendors, and all you fun guys and gals.
Sep 10, 2016, 02:39 PM
<sigh> Posted this in the wrong thread, so I'm posting it (again)...

The JCSF Big Top tent has been delivered and is partially set up (only the top of the tent is up). The sides are folded and stacked on top of the tables, with the chairs stacked nearby. The lights are also on the tables.

I didn't try to unfold the sides -- it's windy and I don't think Micki and I would be able to refold them -- so I can't count them to guarantee all 6 are there.

BTW, the tent and sides look to be pretty new, not old an worn...we'll see how they look a week from tomorrow.

CD