Eachine racer 180 with tilting arms (In early construction) - Page 3 - RC Groups
Oct 03, 2016, 12:50 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvV FANG Vvv
I'm skeptical when they don't give out samples to many people at all before the release ...just like the Eachine VR D2 headset ...they didn't release samples and it soon be become apparent why ...too many issues!! Any true unbiased opinions would mean less initial uptake

I wonder if that's intentional, or just a logistics problem. There have been so many new Eachine and RacerStar (another BG "home-brand") releases lately, that it must be a challenge to keep up, and maintain things well organized.

But I can't look in the heads of the people that are responsible for the release schedules, so if there is any hidden agenda, it's impossible to get proof beyond doubt for that.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 03, 2016, 02:37 AM
aka RCFlyer85
Well I'd say that there was definitely some issues with the racer 180 as it was announced 2 months ago and this is the first sample we've seen.... Hopefully no major issues slip through
Oct 03, 2016, 04:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irock1985
Well I'd say that there was definitely some issues with the racer 180 as it was announced 2 months ago and this is the first sample we've seen.... Hopefully no major issues slip through

That would be a first, so far every release had major issues, the only benefit on some models was that it need not always take much effort to correct these. Which makes it all the more frustrating things like that can slip through quality control
Oct 13, 2016, 10:23 PM
youtube.com searchfor socalep1
just got a notice saying its ready for orders! it looks so cool!!

probably the most exciting quad thats come out from eachine!

if it needs a good in depth review pick me pick me
Last edited by Danq0; Oct 14, 2016 at 11:40 PM.
Oct 13, 2016, 10:26 PM
Formerly bUd~Fokker
Check this out for an awesome working tilt rotor concept.... It has separate tilting for front and back!
VTOL Hybrid - AimDroix Xray Quad | Flite Test (10 min 26 sec)
Oct 13, 2016, 11:02 PM
aka RCFlyer85
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvV FANG Vvv
Check this out for an awesome working tilt rotor concept.... It has separate tilting for front and back! https://youtu.be/rInUxB8t3Yg
Definitely an awesome video... Tilt rotor will grow as the mechanics and programming get simplified.
Oct 17, 2016, 04:33 AM
So review samples have already been sent, or there will be none, or did it unexpectedly become available in large quantities before samples could be ordered and others have gotten a chance to check it out? So far I've seen one review, and I believe it's from someone that gets stuff directly from Eachine.
Oct 17, 2016, 07:25 AM
Formerly bUd~Fokker
I'm starting to think they onlyh do samples and offer things for free testing if they know they are good like the racerstar motors and esc ..... For anything with a bit of the unknown that may get a few critics its straight to sale and the first buyers become the beta testers
Oct 17, 2016, 11:37 AM
aka RCFlyer85
Yes this Racer 180 has been shrouded in mystery for a while... It was first announced nearly 3 months ago and since then we've only seen the video by Drones Visual. While his did look promising it does still make you question the delay of this product. Hopefully they have any major flaws fixed.

.... and of course if there are any further samples i'd like to be considered
Oct 18, 2016, 06:01 AM
I would be glad to compare to falcon 180...
Oct 26, 2016, 03:23 AM
Looks very interesting and a far cheaper alternative to the Walkera Furious 320. I don't expect it to be top notched performer for the asking price.

There is a hardly any reviews on Youtube. Drones Visual did a very good one though.....
Last edited by Fungusamongus69; Oct 26, 2016 at 03:36 AM.
Oct 26, 2016, 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fungusamongus69
Looks very interesting and a far cheaper alternative to the Walkera Furious 320. I don't expect it to be top notched performer for the asking price.

There is a hardly any reviews on Youtube. Drones Visual did a very good one though.....

I think DV gets their samples straight from Eachine, while most get these through Banggood. That gives a delay. no doubt.
Oct 26, 2016, 06:09 AM
Vids: YouTube.com/FyreSG
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
I think DV gets their samples straight from Eachine, while most get these through Banggood. That gives a delay. no doubt.
No, there's no direct from Eachine. I received pre-production models "direct" from "Eachine", but in fact, was sent by Banggood.

From what I remember, DV lives in China. That's probably why he is able to get stuff real quick!

The first units are usually early samples, and from my experience with early samples, I won't be surprised they come with issues.
Oct 26, 2016, 11:20 AM
aka RCFlyer85
Quote:
Originally Posted by FyreSG
The first units are usually early samples, and from my experience with early samples, I won't be surprised they come with issues.
Are you getting one of these FyreSG?