Aug 17, 2016, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by odontologo98 View Post
It will be a sales champion?
Yep, as of now they already have 2232 on alert...

This will be on of those few occations where I would be willing to pay the highest shipping fee just in order to get my hands on it as fast as possible (even though that almost always guarantees me having to pay customs and taxes... ) But it will be worth it

Maybe this will be a perfect moment to enjoy BGs new "VIP-program", I am currently almost at "VIP 5", guess I'll have to spend yet another grand or so on some more toys so that I reach level 5 in time for this must-have-toy becomes in stock (FREE Expedited shipping 5-8 days!!)
to remove ads between posts
Aug 18, 2016, 05:08 AM
dam' i'm just ready to buy the quanum cyclop from eur store!!!!!!!!!
do you think i have to wait for eachine???
Aug 18, 2016, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caponicho View Post
dam' i'm just ready to buy the quanum cyclop from eur store!!!!!!!!!
do you think i have to wait for eachine???
I am in the same situation. I was just about to get a quanum cyclops until these showed up. The only concern is that the other eachine goggles have had little issues with them. For instance the EV800 with focus length and comfort. I guess I will need to wait for the first reviews .
Aug 18, 2016, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duanew1 View Post
For instance the EV800 with focus length and comfort. I guess I will need to wait for the first reviews .
This was solved with VRd2.
My concern is image quality and bugs.
Usually every release has problems,see eachine goggles HD.
I hope eachine test before putting them for sale,otherwise banggood will have to return a lot of money !
Aug 18, 2016, 11:21 PM
I believe I can Fly.....
Quote:
This was solved with VRd2.
My concern is image quality and bugs.
Usually every release has problems,see eachine goggles HD.
I hope eachine test before putting them for sale,otherwise banggood will have to return a lot of money !
For those who use 5.8g as relay, a concern point is that it doesnt have the A/V in ....... in case 5.8g problem on the field..

Other than that, it seems amazing for the price!!!

Lets wait reviews about how comfortable it is...
Aug 19, 2016, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnascimento3 View Post
For those who use 5.8g as relay, a concern point is that it doesnt have the A/V in ....... in case 5.8g problem on the field..

Other than that, it seems amazing for the price!!!

Lets wait reviews about how comfortable it is...
AVin is not necessary.
I use relay with 5.8tx.
1.2 receiver connected with 5.8Vtx.
Aug 20, 2016, 05:46 AM
I believe I can Fly.....
Quote:
AVin is not necessary.
I use relay with 5.8tx.
1.2 receiver connected with 5.8Vtx.
I know, I do the same. What I meant is the if in case of problem on the 5.8 (e.g. the the 5.8g vtx burn out in the field) so how I would get the video?
Aug 20, 2016, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnascimento3 View Post
I know, I do the same. What I meant is the if in case of problem on the 5.8 (e.g. the the 5.8g vtx burn out in the field) so how I would get the video?
RTH key!
Aug 20, 2016, 10:09 AM
I believe I can Fly.....
Quote:
RTH key!
hahahah not really, I think and A/V in would be enough....
but yeah still looking good... a good choice...
Aug 20, 2016, 10:50 AM
Do we know if reviewers will be getting samples prior to the goggles going on sale on september 8th? I plan on getting these as soon as they go on sale, but it would be nice to see a review before I got them.
Aug 20, 2016, 04:03 PM
Savage Rather Than Average
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodoo_operator View Post
Do we know if reviewers will be getting samples prior to the goggles going on sale on september 8th? I plan on getting these as soon as they go on sale, but it would be nice to see a review before I got them.
I agree
Aug 20, 2016, 04:31 PM
After placing my 'Alert me on arrival' I've decided not to get one when I receive the email for the following reasons.

1. I don't need diversity ... if I want to push range a bit further then I'll just fit a 3 or 5 turn helical on my rx and keep my head facing in the general direction of the tx
2. I'm convinced that the dvr is the same pants one that Eachine have been using in other devices.
3. The lack of answers to relevant questions on the Banggood site is a concern
4. The rest of it seems to be no better than my existing Quanum Cyclops

So to make up for my disappointment, I did a bit of retail therapy and ordered a Fatshark Attitude v3
Aug 20, 2016, 04:45 PM
Savage Rather Than Average
As far as diversity it will not only help with range but also increase signal quality flying around stuff
Aug 20, 2016, 05:08 PM
Quote:
but also increase signal quality flying around stuff
Not if your at the side, above or behind the direction of the 'flat plate', then the circular will have the greater strength so there's no gain (please forgive the intended pun, lol)
Aug 20, 2016, 11:59 PM
FPV = Cardio
I could see those plastic strap loops breaking in due time.

Quick Reply