Aug 09, 2016, 09:03 AM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
It probably is the eachine prodvr within the case, good and bad , its a decent DVR but doesn't like being around other electronics , or, at the least it requires being wired correctly with a lower voltage and some shielding. The screen should be fine 800x480 is standard budget now, the diversity is interesting of course.
I think eachine read my posts lol 18650s a DVR and diversity , they could at least send Mr a new toy to break
to remove ads between posts
Aug 09, 2016, 10:34 AM
Digital HD FPV & Goblin helis
It would be super nice if they would fit 5" HD panel from Eachine Goggles One to this frame. It looks much nicer than the EPP frame of the Goggles One and there seems to be a slider for focal distance, too.
Aug 09, 2016, 11:52 AM
Upstanding Member
Yeah interesting product strategy.
Model with higher res screen but no DVR or diversity, or low res with DVR and diversity for half the price.
What are the intended markets for each?
Put a high res screen and a fan in this new one, and assuming everything works as advertised (not a given, unfortunately...) and it'd be a headplay/eyebox/fatshark quanum killer.
Aug 09, 2016, 12:12 PM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picofly
It would be super nice if they would fit 5" HD panel from Eachine Goggles One to this frame. It looks much nicer than the EPP frame of the Goggles One and there seems to be a slider for focal distance, too.
Yeah im looking into modifying a 5.5 inch 1080p Xiaomi note 2 screen to work in our favour , i have two screens on the way to play with, they were only 15 so ...... , they use mipi ( i believe ) rather than the bigger option of LVDS but i think i may be able to get it to work.........unless Eachine start producing the replacement screens etc for the goggles one at a reasonable price.
Aug 09, 2016, 01:13 PM
Leaf on the wind
Daaaamn, keeping an eye on this one. Talk about bang for your buck.

BG Well, I'm sure you'll get a long line of people wanting to test this one.
Aug 09, 2016, 09:57 PM
Not sure when it will arrive but I have one headed my way. Look for unboxing video, lots of photos and field tests.
Aug 10, 2016, 04:59 AM
Ive been looking for a more higher end 5" panel goggle...hope this is good it has all the right features...
Aug 10, 2016, 08:17 AM
wooo looks cheap and good. im a budget flyer =D i fly my armattan f1-5 with the flysky i6 XD ppm though. i m using a eachine vr007! just reviewed the Goggles one. not a bad high res big screen hmd but no diversity
Aug 11, 2016, 04:44 PM
Savage Rather Than Average
Should I wait and get these or get the eachine ev800 on bangoods 10th anniversary for $50.99
Aug 11, 2016, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3bigdirtdiggers
Should I wait and get these or get the eachine ev800 on bangoods 10th anniversary for $50.99
wait!
Aug 11, 2016, 07:06 PM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
Personally I'd wait
Aug 12, 2016, 06:07 AM
Savage Rather Than Average
Anybody who wants these goggles needs to get them right when they come out the price will go to 99.99 on banggood on sept 9
Aug 12, 2016, 06:48 AM
I design your eyes!
Yep...

"Note: Promotion price $69.99 is only sell from Sept. 8th to Sept. 9th. The price will go to orginal $99.99 after promotion . Please submit to alert if you want to buy this goggles."
Aug 12, 2016, 08:01 AM
Leaf on the wind
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrell
Yep...

"Note: Promotion price $69.99 is only sell from Sept. 8th to Sept. 9th. The price will go to orginal $99.99 after promotion . Please submit to alert if you want to buy this goggles."
In my experience they keep these things perpetually on sale.
Aug 12, 2016, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus Rex
In my experience they keep these things perpetually on sale.
The price will back to be $99.99 after promotion cos its features deserve to be $99.99

Quick Reply