50th Annual Mid Hudson RC Society Jamboree - Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome: 9-11 Sept 2016 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Aug 05, 2016, 12:18 PM
Now I have to land that thing?
Discussion

50th Annual Mid Hudson RC Society Jamboree - Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome: 9-11 Sept 2016

50th Annual Mid Hudson RC Society Jamboree at Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome
Event Announcement here.

ORA website here.

Come share in the 50th Annual Jamboree, now fully achieving a "classic status" event : Fly-in Fri-Sun, 9-11 September 2016.

A SCALE MODEL AIRPLANE FLY-IN FOR PIONEER, WW-1, GOLDEN AGE AIRCRAFT - in a truly Historic Setting. If you have never made it to Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome, this Weekend is the Best time to Visit.

Fuel and Electric aircraft welcome, with the event's traditional focus on RC flying models of aircraft produced up through 1939.

Featuring:
200 wide by 2000 long grass runway
Six Flight Stations

Event Registration also gives you
1. Access for the full-scale airplane show which is flown each Sat and Sunday at approximately 2-4pm
2. Access to the entire collection of full scale museum planes.

Mission Event
1. Bomb Drop
2. Balloon Burst
3. Spot Landing

See the event flyer on mhrcs.com for more info.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 13, 2016, 05:25 AM

Pictures from Saturday

I took some pictures at the event on Saturday. It was hot, but otherwise a beautiful day.
Sep 14, 2016, 08:04 AM
^ Thanks, nice shots!
Sep 25, 2016, 09:56 PM
Great shots great weekend.
Sep 25, 2016, 11:15 PM
Now I have to land that thing?
Agreed, great selection of photos. I will post some pics that don't repeat what you have on Google Photos, including some banquet photos.