This thread is privately moderated by 2dogrc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 01, 2016, 04:32 PM
"woof"
Thread OP
Video

Some Flight in the Diatone Crusader

Had a blast with this ARF. Diatone won't disappoint you. If you go with the Crusader or Tyrant, they are both great ships!

Check them out at our store, www.2dogrc.com

Diatone Crusader 190 From 2dogrc (2 min 30 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Aug 02, 2016, 04:10 PM
"woof"
Thread OP
I mounted the receiver in the camera pod next to the camera. I depinned a D4R receiver then wrapped it in electrical tape.
Aug 04, 2016, 11:00 AM
Curious on the breakdown between the 130 and the 190. How they fly and run times on batteries and what props you've tried. Also recommendations on open class racing seems everyone is going smaller with 4 cell. Will the 165 run a 4 cell?
Aug 04, 2016, 08:29 PM
"woof"
Thread OP
Okay,
Good question!
On the 130, 3s is best 3045 Diatone or 3025 Tris. I get 3 or 4 mins but that is not cruising fast.
I have not flown a 165, but it can run 4s comes with 2205 motors. So 4s is fine and running 4045 tries would be good.
I have a 190 with limited time on it. They run 2206 motors, so again 4s fine and 5050 or 5040 tri's work great. Flight time standard 2-3 mins depending on battery and course you are running. The 190 would be solid as a race ship.

Is that what you were looking for.
Aug 05, 2016, 06:54 AM
Ordered a 165. Should be fun for our club open racing.

I think adding the following to your web site additional info would be a big help.

Battery suggestion
Spare Prop suggestion
Replacement spares Motor/shaft
Does it come with battery strap or do I need to purchase one?

If you sell a spare motor for the 165 let me know an put it in my order if you can. Hit me up with a PM and I can send you paypal for difference.

-Tom
Aug 05, 2016, 09:44 AM
"woof"
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatirdr
Ordered a 165. Should be fun for our club open racing.

I think adding the following to your web site additional info would be a big help.

Battery suggestion
Spare Prop suggestion
Replacement spares Motor/shaft
Does it come with battery strap or do I need to purchase one?

If you sell a spare motor for the 165 let me know an put it in my order if you can. Hit me up with a PM and I can send you paypal for difference.

-Tom
Tom,
It does come with a battery strap. I checked your order and you have the 4045 props which is good, and then also some 5". The 5" would be for a different ship right?
Aug 05, 2016, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dogrc
Tom,
It does come with a battery strap. I checked your order and you have the 4045 props which is good, and then also some 5". The 5" would be for a different ship right?
Yes I have another 250 quad that has 5" props and I want to try them out. Thanks
Aug 05, 2016, 02:07 PM
BTW great to see you (2DogRC) still in the game. I remember buying some profile indoor stuff from you a while back.
Aug 06, 2016, 07:35 AM
"woof"
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatirdr
BTW great to see you (2DogRC) still in the game. I remember buying some profile indoor stuff from you a while back.
The foamies! Yeah I remember those days. We had some cool planes, designed and produced 5 designs and sold 3 to Techone. Thanx for your support.
Sep 11, 2016, 04:06 PM
Does a 1177 camera fit in that tower?
Somehow?
I really hate CMOS.

Quick Reply