Jul 31, 2016, 03:27 PM
Quadaholic
Thread OP
Discussion

What did you do today with your quad?

Had a BLAST today this is the Acro portion of our event.
Alien 5" frame RaceKraft props take hits and keep on FPVing! (3 min 31 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Jul 31, 2016, 04:44 PM
Sweet video. Stuck inside today due to rain so no flying for me today. I get to reprogram my failsafe and thats about it.
Jul 31, 2016, 04:57 PM
Quadaholic
Thread OP
Part 2 The Race
What a great race! Alien 5" VS Nitrox 210 vs X Frame 5" (3 min 34 sec)
Jul 31, 2016, 05:09 PM
FPV = Cardio
Upped my rates and practiced some flips (LOS).
Jul 31, 2016, 05:17 PM
Fly my quad every morning if no rain and too windy about 1-2 batteies.
Exercise walking about 1.5 o 2 hours.
Jul 31, 2016, 05:49 PM
I am new to this hobby. I bought a Syma X11C and immediately was fascinated. I then bought an inductrix already fitted up with the fpv gear and a quanum cyclops headset. Yesterday I installed an hmdvr to the headset and have been recording some videos. Unfortunately I broke the clover on the inductrix's camera earlier and soldering it back together was not easy.

While my batteries have been charging I read the Newbie to Newbie posts and have been contemplating what I want to do next; buy a rtf fpv setup or build my own

That's been my day so far.
Jul 31, 2016, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent S View Post
Had a BLAST today this is the Acro portion of our event. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G9n...ature=youtu.be
That is so cool! It is videos like this that make me want to go deeper into quads.
Jul 31, 2016, 06:00 PM
Had fun at the park

Another day at the park (4 min 14 sec)
Jul 31, 2016, 08:22 PM
Physics, or is it fizzix?
I did some fast flying low over pinon juniper forest. Dodging the taller trees and then screaming through a gulley. Long's gulch, never get tired of that place.
Before that I did a maiden fpv flight with a Bixler. Different perspective than with quads.
Jul 31, 2016, 09:01 PM
tested a tune on a 220 . Still needs work,oscillations @ full throttle. I wonder if its the 5050 tri's

FPV freeflight with xaiomi yi waffle script (4 min 1 sec)
Last edited by NvS1; Jul 31, 2016 at 10:03 PM.
Aug 01, 2016, 08:17 AM
Leaf on the wind
Was rainy, had to stay in all weekend and fly sims, my Nano QX and E40G. Also did some editing to my Youtube videos as added audio.

Nice flying tho.
Aug 01, 2016, 08:30 PM
FA3R3H3RTL
I ate it into a tree finally this afternoon, dropped to the ground from 15 or so feet up. Would've been able to save it but a small green branch with leaves got tied up in one of the props so couldn't recover and down she came. Swapped to my red props it came with because it knicked the tip of one of the factory black ones. I ordered some tri blades and some king kong two blades to keep on hand. Only other thing I had to do was resolder an LED lead on the bottom of it and was back in business.

PS - I love this Falcon 250.

Quick Reply