This thread is privately moderated by stevster, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 31, 2016, 09:03 AM
Trader Rating: 678
Eternal Child
Thread OP
Found

Looking For A Bud Nosen P-51 Kit, A Wing Kit or Plans That Show The Ribs

WE FOUND OUR SOLUTION!

gatafish has saved the day! He is selling us a rat infested, water damaged, smelly & dirty old P-51 kit he had in his barn attic. And the wing parts are still salvageable. PERFECT!!! Thank you Dave!

Hi, Friends out there in Hoarderland!

I'm trying to help a friend out in a repair project he is working on. He has a Bud Nosen 102" P-51 Mustang that he regularly flies, but the wing has finally worn out its usefulness (OK hard landings).

Were looking for a new kit (Nosen or A&A) really just for the wing parts, so the box can be bad, missing cowl & canopy, instructions, whatever, just as long as the wing parts are there.

So far, there is no cutter out there (that we have located) that offers anything as far as a kit goes, as the original plans from Bud Nosen didn't have all of the drawings for the parts......because he was selling you a kit with plans to build on, not plans to cut your own parts.

Or.....if you have the ribs or drawings of the ribs......that would help also!

This would be a great time to unload that incomplete, damaged kit that you didn't know what to do with!.

If anyone can help us out with this project to get him back up in the air, that would be great!

PayPal ready

Thanks, Steve and Luis
714-614-2890

Email.......... [email protected]
Last edited by stevster; Aug 02, 2016 at 12:08 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 31, 2016, 01:01 PM
Trader Rating: 65
Pro Hoarder
Can you cut up the old wing for ribs? I have a one that is built partly. But the lower wing is not covered yet. We could pull templates off most of the ribs. PM me
Latest blog entry: In flight
Jul 31, 2016, 05:12 PM
Trader Rating: 307
-insert witty saying here-
Steve - sent you a PM.
Aug 07, 2016, 02:16 PM
Trader Rating: 678
Eternal Child
Thread OP
Got a smelly old incomplete Nosen P-51 Mustang kit from: gatafish............
But it's BEAUTIFUL!

Thanks Dave!!!!

Quick Reply