Jul 31, 2016, 06:18 AM
→ 404 Not Found
Thread OP
New Product

AVIOS Bush Mule - TWIN (Skymule v2)

Was just watching the live feeds from the Hobbyking EU/NL Fly-in on facebook, seems there's a new version of the Skymule coming out?

From what I could see nicer decals, LED lights and a Bush-style landing gear.

Great Idea I think, I still have a Skymule sitting in it's box to be build, and the thing I did not like was the landing gear and decals.

So a good move from Durafly, would have loved to get the new model instead. Who knows, maybe the new gear can be fitted easy on the older Mule.

[Edit] Seems now it's under the Avios brand.
Last edited by Justapoke; Aug 01, 2016 at 04:22 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 31, 2016, 06:29 AM
→ 404 Not Found
Thread OP
Looks like the EPP wheels from the Tundra.

Can be seen in these videos:

https://www.facebook.com/HobbyKing/v...2426239801416/

https://www.facebook.com/HobbyKing/v...2348683142505/

And a few more images.. also notist a nice KLM modded skymule
Jul 31, 2016, 07:26 AM
Suspended Account
Thanks for the video link
Stuart mentions some "refinements" on the purple Tundra. Please let us know what those might be.
He also mentioned the "Candy Dropper", are those back in stock? What is the part number?
Jul 31, 2016, 08:51 AM
→ 404 Not Found
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Sargent
Stuart mentions some "refinements" on the purple Tundra. Please let us know what those might be.
Probably not a lot, as it's already great as is. But ask in the Tundra thread, this has nothing to do with the Mule.
Aug 01, 2016, 05:06 AM
→ 404 Not Found
Thread OP

More pics..

Found some new pictures, taken by Patrick de Vos at the HK EU tour in NL

Looks like there where more if these models, as these appear to have different gear. The complete white Mule also has flaps. Not sure if the colored one included them as well.

Note that these appear to be prototypes.

I don't have any other info, all is just guessing. I'm NOT affiliated with HK.

Aug 01, 2016, 08:08 AM
Suspended Account
It looks like they edited the video again. There was a close up of the purple Tundra wing that showed how HK intends to make sure the wing stays on with the second version model.

That close up was removed from the video with the edit. I guess they don't want to slow down sales of the defective green ones.
Aug 01, 2016, 08:37 AM
No such thing as overpowered
John Sargent,

The green Tundra is not defective. Ive not heard of an issue with the wings coming off the Tundra. My Tundra is doing just fine too.

The plain white Mule in the photos above is a prototype. The one with the decals is simply a more updated version.

Here is another pic.
Aug 01, 2016, 08:40 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilit run? 353
John Sargent,

The green Tundra is not defective. Ive not heard of an issue with the wings coming off the Tundra. My Tundra is doing just fine too.

The plain white Mule in the photos above is a prototype. The one with the decals is simply a more updated version.

Here is another pic.
Yesterday, this video https://www.facebook.com/HobbyKing/v...2426239801416/ had a closeup of the purple Tundra wing attachment which is significantly different than the green one. The video was edited after I had pointed out the frames that showed this.

There have ben several reports in the Tundra thread as well as on Hobby Kings site about the weak system for retaining the wing as well as the badly installed PCB boards.
Old Aug 01, 2016, 09:07 AM
Justapoke
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. It is temporarily hidden while Justapoke edits it.
Aug 01, 2016, 09:25 AM
Recalcitrant
Dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Last edited by 55TBird; Aug 03, 2016 at 03:09 PM.
Aug 01, 2016, 11:15 AM
Suspended Account
I just found out that Justapoke had changed the video that he linked to. The actual live broadcast was this

https://www.facebook.com/HobbyKing/v...3165283060845/
Aug 01, 2016, 11:58 AM
→ 404 Not Found
Thread OP
Quote:
I just found out that Justapoke had changed the video that he linked to. The actual live broadcast was this

https://www.facebook.com/HobbyKing/v...3165283060845/
Can you please stay out of this thread with your nonsense?

Thank you!
Aug 01, 2016, 12:03 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justapoke
Can you please stay out of this thread with your nonsense?

Thank you!
You edited the first post in this thread this morning. Your original post mentioned the purple Tundra.
The pu role Tundra and your slight of hand are both fair topics.
Aug 01, 2016, 12:13 PM
→ 404 Not Found
Thread OP
Quote:
You edited the first post in this thread this morning. Your original post mentioned the purple Tundra.
The pu role Tundra and your slight of hand are both fair topics.

A. The edit I did to the opening post was to mention it's Avios instead of Durafly

B. You are posting nonsense that I somehow control someone else's Facebook page, and edit videos that where live broadcasted.

C. You are posting of topic.

Again: Can you please stay out of this thread with your nonsense?

Thank you!
Aug 01, 2016, 01:20 PM
MotionRC Europe
Just to clear some things up.

I think there is some confusion with wing braces etc. NOTHING has changed on the Tundra wing braces, its great as it is. The Bushmule however does have wing braces where the Skymule did not.

The Bushmule is Avios and not Durafly, very simply because Avios was not around when the Skymule was released, if it have had been the SM would have been Avios too.

Avios = bigger foamies, but with all the halmarks of Durafly from new releases in 2016 onwards.

S.

Quick Reply