This thread is privately moderated by alecralston, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 30, 2016, 11:26 AM
Trader Rating: 1
Thread OP
$110.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Graupner MX-12 6CH Transmitter w/ GR-12L Receiver

I'm selling my Graupner MX-12 6 Channel HOTT RC Transmitter/Remote Control with GH-12L Receiver. The transmitter is in excellent condition, barely used and still looking like new with no cosmetic damage. The transmitter is set up in mode 2 and includes the hardware to change to to any mode...just switch the hardware and change the software configuration. Also included is a matching GH-12L 6ch HOTT receiver.

After trying this Graupner transmitter, it immediately became one of my favorites. It is so easy to use and feels like a high end radio should. Really attractive design and the features and settings are quite impressive. I can't even describe how clean the setup feels.
Everything is easily updated through firmware updates and a software suite that gives even more customization options. Configuring your aircraft is simple. The settings are quite intuitive and make everything a breeze to get through so you can get out and fly!

I'm willing to ship or, if you're in the San Francisco area, can meet to make a deal face to face. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
Last edited by alecralston; Jul 31, 2016 at 07:30 AM. Reason: Wrong price
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply